twenty six. my darling

ari just finished her daily morning routine aka shower, skincare, ootd on point, and styled her hair, wavy style.

she went out of her chambers and went to the sleep over purposes room which she assumed everyone were at and she was kinda right.

daehwi was in his mini room composing music and guanlin was in his mini room resting while blasting some tunes. minhyun was cleaning the center of the room while jisung was eating ramyeon at the food zone along with jinyoung. woojin, jihoon, jaehwan and seongwoo were playing around with the nerf guns they got in the activity zone. sungwoon was sitting by the huge LED tv and MacBook she assumed he was looking for a movie to watch.

everyone was there except that one vampire prince.

crowned prince daniel.

"bae you're here!", jinyoung called out their mate making all the other nine turned their attention towards ari whom innocently waved.

"hey hun.", minhyun greeted her with a kiss on the forehead.

"jagi!", jaehwan hugged her.

"babe/baby", woojin and jihoon winked at her as they held their nerf guns.

"baby love!", sungwoon blew her a kiss.

"baobei!", guanlin called her although he didn't step out of his mini room.

"hey princess~", daehwi called out in English.

"good morning sweetheart.", jisung who finished his meal went the girl to give her a kiss on her head.

"hey love~", seongwoo wrapped an arm around her waist and nuzzled his forehead with hers.

ari loved the nicknames they gave her although she was wondering why they gave her different pet names each.

"where's daniel?", she questioned as seongwoo just smirked.

"that's for us to know,", seongwoo answered.

"and for you to find out.", minhyun continued as the rest just smirked at her.

she rose an eyebrow before shrugging nonchalantly. she went to greet her other mates and went to daniel's mini room.

one of her favourite things about daniel's mini room was his two cats. rooney and peter.

"rooney-yahh~ peter-yahh~", ari silently giggled when the two cats responded to her call, meowing as they nuzzled to her legs.

"where is your owner huh?", she absentmindedly asked the two felines which she assumed they understood because they meowed in response.

"you don't know? well that's a shame.", she stroked rooney's head but she grinned, "thanks anyway."

she lied down on the floor mattress and let the cats crawled on her tummy and chest. she kept playing with the cats until she got a bit bored.

she kissed the cats and went out of daniel's mini room finding most of the boys in their own mini rooms with only jihoon at the food zone.

the sounds of the rain attracted her making her go to the nearest window. one of the things she missed about her childhood was that her daddy, taehyung would always try to sneak her out to play in the rain with him. although they always got caught in the end by her mother but that never stopped them.

"you look mesmerized darling.", she was startled at the sudden voice that came beside her.

"daniel!", ari wrapped her arms around him which made him chuckle in amusement.

ari just misses him out of all because he was always busy as he was the crowned prince. in addition to all of that, she was also busy with her exams.