eight. cuddle

As soon as she changed into the pajamas that Jihoon picked out for her, she went out from the bathroom.

"what are you doing?", she asked when she saw both Jihoon and Woojin lying on her bed comfortably. Leaving a space between them for her.

Jihoon smiled cheekily and patted the empty space, "come here baby. let's cuddle!"

The girl walked over with a hint of nervousness in her steps. Damn, this was more embarrassing than being asked to do aegyo for the fans.

Quietly she climbed on the bed and placed herself at the place between the two princes. Instead of lying down like them, she just sat there with her legs crossed, making sure both of knees not touching their bodies.

She pulled out her phone and started to scroll through her notifications. One of the notifications was from a group chat. A spam from the slayers.

101 PERFORMANCE UNIT

9 MEMBERS

| ARI | DONGHO | JONGHYUN |
| MINKI | SAMUEL | YOUNGMIN |
| DONGHYUN | SEONHO |
-

---------------------------------

YOUNGMIN
SHORTCAKE. MY CHILD!
ARE U ALIVE?

DONGHO
ANSWER US KID!

JONGHYUN
stop making us worried!

SEONHO
AISH THIS AEGI!!!

MINKI
HEYYY,SHORTTTYYY
PPANNTSSS!!

MINKI
WHERE U AT CHILD???

SAMUEL
THIS KID. I SWEAR.

SAMUEL
PLEASE ANS US!
WE'LL STOP SPAMMING YA!

DONGHYUN
SRSLY IF YOU DONT ANS,
IMMA GO THERE ASAP!

DONGHO
JEON ARI!

She shook her head at their usual protectiveness over her. Even though she's half pissed at their usual nick name but yeah, she's still flattered.

Unconsciously, she let out a small chuckle before answering the slayers with an assuring text.

ARI

IM FINE! IM ALIVE HELLUUU.

ARI
DUN WORRY BOUT ME! REST
WELL 🙆🙆😇😇

that's how reassuring she can be. Great right?

"yah, pay attention to us."

"we're much important than your phone."

"oh let me live.", she sighed out before her phone was taken away from her grasp.

She gave a glare to the owner of the big hand that took her precious phone, "Park Woojin, give me back my phone."

"I'll be keeping this until tommorow.", he calmly stated, making the girl pout. She crossed her arms on her chest and looked away mumbling, "meanie."

This is why the slayers calls her kid or aegi.

Jihoon couldn't handle the cuteness and pinched her cheeks, telling her how cute she was. Woojin shook his head at his mate's childish behavior before gently pulling her to lie down with them. Her head was on his chest and Jihoon hugged her from behind, putting his leg over hers and Woojin's.