nineteen. pretty u

AS MOST OF Y'ALL VOTED

JEOJANG MAN WILL MAKE HIS APPEARANCE.

psst, carats where y'all at?

--

jihoon was at the academy's library, trying to get some inspiration for his english literature project.

he scanned some books at the private study room, made specially for the princes personal study and he found a good book to refer to.

it wasn't a literature book to begin with but it was very eye catching.

it was about healers and anything that relates to it.

he took the book and quietly made way to his study desk and settle down with the book.

he started to read it's content.

--

ari wandered in the hallways of 101 academy.

she was recently allowed to go to school as she had exams coming up and she needed to practice with the performance unit for an upcoming event.

at first the princes refused to let their beloved mate to go with her deep blue eyes but she insisted she could just go with contacts.

plus, she misses the performance unit anyway.

"jeon ari.", an unfamiliar voice called her. she turned around, finding a tall male with light brown hair. he had an Canadian accent and it sounded raspy.

"mark lee. what brings you here?", she finally recognize the male, making him chuckle.

"i have something fairly important to tell ya"

--

from: jihoonie ♥

- yah.

- be a darling and help me study.

- love you babe ♡(∩o∩)♡

"aish, he decided to be dorm jihoon and jeojang jihoon at the same time.", she said to herself. "talking about being bipolar."

to : jihoonie ♥

- ilyt, but are you dumb? how can i help you when i dun know where you are.

- news flash, im NOT a vampire. and i DONT have powers.

- love you too ♥

from: jihoonie ♥

- ouch

- would you like to be anna? because im this close to freeze you.

- then unfreeze you with my TRUE LOVE.  (๑・ω-)~♥”

to: jihoonie ♥

- that went from, 'imma kill you' to 'suddenly im cringing'

- i guess you won't be needing me then.

- you're flirting with me.

- instead of telling me where you are.

- having fun seeing the 'read'

from: jihoonie ♥

- NOOOO!!! BABE!!!

- IM AT THE LIBRARY!!

- PERSONAL STUDY ROOM 02

- DID YOU JUST PUT ME ON READ?!?!

- HEELLOOOO

- BBAAABBEEE

- JEON ARI.

- YOON ARI. HA ARI. HWANG ARI. ONG ARI. KIM ARI. KANG ARI. PARK ARI. BAE ARI. LEE ARI. LAI ARI.

- HUUUNN.

- YOU PUT ME ON READ?!?!

- AGAIN?!

- YOU'VE LOST THE EMOJIS BESIDE YOUR CONTACT.

- YOU BETTER EARN BACK!

- YAH, STOP PUTTING ME ON READ!!!!

ari laughed at the texts that she left on read. she ran as fast as she could and started to slow down when she was already inside the library.

suddenly she regretted running because all the study rooms were on the first floor of the library and she used up all of her energy.

prodding every step she took, she uttered words on why she regretted some of the choices she have made in life. like one of them, she decided to wear white when she was on her period. or like that other time when she decided to stay up all night to watch a drama and the next day was examinations.

she scanned the room numbers and when she found the room jihoon told her, she immediately entered without knocking.

and found out, no one was in it.

"i must've read the room wrong.", she mumbled.

before she could leave,

"BOO!"

"HOLY MOTHER OF JISOOS!! PARK JIHOON WHAT THE FLYING FCK I DID?!?!?!", ari hit high notes unconditionally before slapping jihoon's arm. making jihoon closing her mouth with his hand while pulling her inside the study room. closing the door in process using his feet.

"shush you, you'll get us kicked out from the library!", jihoon whispered-shouted.

ari pushed his hand away from her mouth and said, "they can't do that! you're a prince remember?"

"oh yeah. never mind, scream all you want."

"oka--wait, that sounds weird! you pervert!", she slapped the same spot again.

"yah, hajima!", he grabbed her hand and pulled her close, making the girl nervous all of the sudden.

jihoon went closer and his face were inches away from hers, having a playful smirk plastered on his handsome face. before he could do anything, ari quickly pecked his lips. this time jihoon was shocked.

"now put back the emojis next to my contact."

--

while ari was explaining the content of the shakespeare book jihoon asked for, he admired her face while playing with her small hands.

"and that's how they died.", she ended her long explanation. "do you understand the story line now?"

"you're beautiful. like hell. you're pretty.", he suddenly blurted out.

"am not."

"ari let me gather all the pretty words that exist so i tell them to the pretty you.", he grinned while tilting his head that was lying on the table.

"jihoon stop it."

"ari, neo yeppeoda", he did a hand movement. in korean sign language, it means you're pretty.

ari covered her red face in embarrassment as she suddenly got all shy when jihoon showered her with compliments.

"babe, don't cover your beautiful facee!", jihoon pulled her hands away from her face before kissing both of her cheeks.

"i love you babe~~!!"

"i love you too jihoon-ie~~!"

--