three. babe

Ari's point of view

What did i do in my past life to deserve this shit?

I'm only sixteen and all of the sudden i have eleven mates whom are vampires and princes. It's not that I hate them. I just dislike the idea of Vampires being my mates.

Oh, did all guess what the hell am I?

Guess not.

"Jeon Ari, training time!", dad called.

Since i have seven fathers so i have to call them 'father' in different ways. My first father, his name is Kim Seokjin. Since he was a mother like father so I call him papa.

My second father, Min Yoongi, prefer me calling him dad since it made him sound cool. My third father, Jung Hoseok made me call him otou-chan. Kim Namjoon, my fourth father is a strict looking and was the head of the family so I automatically called him father. Park Jimin my fifth father , I call him aboji.

The sixth father, Kim Taehyung, he prefers to called daddy. He claims it to be cute. Jeon Jungkook, the seventh father, I call him appa.

To be honest, sometimes i get confused so I call them father or simply dad cause it's too much work.

Okay back to the story.

I quickly change into black cropped tank top and grey joggers. Wearing a pair of white adidas shoes and special choker, I rushed to our training room.

When I reached there, I couldn't believe my damn eyes. My heart started to beat twice the normal speed as I accidentally made eye contact with them.

"Ari dear, you didn't tell us you found your mates already.", Papa stated as Aboji and Appa were talking to Woojin and Jihoon.

I looked directly at their way and boy, how mad I was. Who are they to come here so casually on a Sunday?! The only time where I could avoid them. Also, how did they find my address? Only the performance unit knows my address.

Jihoon looked at me and shot his famous wink. Not knowing how to react, i merely looked away towards Father. He looked displeased as he was sure shooting daggers at the two princes.

"Ari dear, come here.", Aboji gestured me over.

"Yes?"

"You are aware that they're your mates right?", I gave a nod. Main reason why i i left early during the age ceremony.

"You're living with them dear."

--

"Wait what?"

"Not now, after this session then you'll move.", Appa told me privately since I pulled him away from the two vampires.

"But..", I tried to protest but note the tried.

"Sweetheart, I can't fight your father. Besides they're your mates. They won't hurt you."

"Even if they found out what I am?", I questioned.

That made my appa hesitate before nodding.