twenty. short girl appreciation

after the study time with jihoon, ari went out of the campus to explore the new mall that recently open nearby the academy.

with full of happiness, she actually skipped her way to the mall.

well that was before she got a text from guanlin.

from : linlin ♥

- look behind you.

she carefully turned around and suddenly shot a smile towards the prince behind her.

it was indeed Prince Guanlin, handsomely dressed in his school uniform just without his blazer and his loose tie around his collar. his hair was sitck upwards.

he flashed a charming smile before going towards her direction and when he stood in front of her, he suddenly chuckle.

okay the height difference is real okay?! ari is like 159 cm. guanlin is 183 cm and still growing.

the height difference was approximately 24 cm.

he bent down to her height before ruffing her hair, "uri ari is so cute!!"

"hey, you're making me feel short!", she whined.

he took her hand and intertwined it with his and started to swing it as he practically lead the way to the mall.

"we're going on a date!!", he cheerfully exclaimed to the world.

--

"okay, we'll have one chocolate ice cream and one oreo ice cream.", ari said to the cashier.

"that'll be $7.50, thanks.", the male cashier stated while giving ari the obvious playboy stares.

ari shook it off as it doesn't really matter to her but the vampire prince next to her was huffing in jealousy.

he purposely wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"what a tall boyfriend you have there little girl.", the male cashier stupidly stated, forgetting the fact or not knowing the fact that the guy he was referring to was a royal ass vampire prince.

before guanlin could even answer for her, ari beat to it while plastering a fake smile on her face.

"at least he has a great brain, handsome face and good attitude. unlike you, your size must be equally to the size of your brain.", she said in a sassy tone before taking their ice creams.

--

"baobei... that was awesome!!!!!", he scooped her up and twirled her around.

he covered her face with kisses and hugged her tightly.

"guanlin, stop!!!", she whined, making guanlin set her down and she cling her arm with his.

ari quietly hummed to a random melody while walking around the mall. some girls already took notice on guanlin and ari's presence.

"omg! is that Prince Guanlin and Ari?"

"yup that's them alright! are they dating or something?"

"holy sheet... didn't you hear? Ari's mates are the eleven princes!"

"ouch, what a slut."

"hey, they're shipable! stop being a hoe hyemi"

guanlin who heard all of that immediately stopped his tracks. how dare that hoe call their ari a slut? he started to scan the girl head to toe and scrunched his nose in disgust.

everything about her was just wrong. he knew it when he saw her two unbuttoned blouse and really short skirt. not to mention, the probably 5 inch thick makeup she's wearing and she wants to call their mate a slut.

talking about not knowing what the hell are standards.

ari whom not noticing any thing looked at her tall mate. she was wondering where was he looking or should i say glaring at and then she saw that particular vampire girl which made her look down in shame.

she was no compare to that vampire girl. she felt ugly and useless. no wonder guanlin was looking her.

in reality,guanlin kept looking at her direction as he narrowed his shiny crimson eyes towards the hoe and targeted her neck.

in a snap, that vampire hoe hissed in pain while holding her neck. guanlin was sure enjoying this and made the pain double the amount.

"guanlin stop. you're hurting her.", ari tried to get his attention. even if that hoe was something she hates, she's not that mean.

"shh baobei, I'll make sure she's regrets what she said to my mate.", guanlin ensured her by locking hands with her.

the vampire hoe started to cry out in pain and all her friends were freaking out but when they saw guanlin, they didn't dare to disturb him.

they didn't want to get what their so-called friend was experiencing.

"lai guanlin.", ari softly yet sternly called out.

at last, he decided to give that vampire hoe some mercy and he bravely confronted the vampire hoe with ari hand in hand with him.

that vampire hoe, hyemin was now weakly sitting on the floor. holding the back of her neck while hissing in pain.

her friends on the other hand were squealing at their presence and some of them actually knew the jeon ari as ari was one of the popular performers and her being a Prince's mate just adds up their girl crush towards ari.

"y-your h-highness", she stuttered when guanlin and ari arrived and stood in front of her weak state.

"i hope you learned your lesson. Ari's not a mirror. stop acting as if she's reflecting who you are.", he coldly said.

ari was shocked to see this and slowly let go of her hand from guanlin's before crouching down to hyemin's level. making the vampire girl surprised.

"here, let me help you.", ari gently removed hyemin's hand away from the spot her was holding and covered it with her hand instead.

in one swift move, the pain was gone. as if it was never there.

"how did you...", hyemin couldn't find the words.

ari held both of hyemin's hand and said, "it's not your fault. it's okay. thank me later."

she helped her.

the girls and guanlin himself was shocked at her actions.

'how the heck did she do that?'

--

"baobei why did you help her? she was being mean to you.", guanlin asked as they walked at the side walks, hand in hand.

ari shrugged and said, "sometimes, you just have to kill with kindness."

"this is why i love you tbh", guanlin pecked her head.

"and i love you too. now where's my short girl appreciation?"

guanlin ruffed her hair and carried her in a tight hug while crashing his lips with hers.

'one of the advantages of being a short girl, you get to have your own kdrama scenes in real life'

--