eleven. breaking

"how did i agree to this again?", Ari asked as Daehwi and Jinyoung cling both sides of her arms.

"we used aegyo on you and you can't resist your cute mates so be it.", Jinyoung answered.

They went out of the school gate and there stood a limousine.

The two princes dragged her to their limousine and practically pushed her in, thank god Seongwoo was there to catch her before she could misland.

She was placed between Jaehwan and Minhyun.

Jisung signaled their driver and the limo started to move.

They didn't bother to tell her where were they dragging her to and she couldn't care less as long as she'll be alive the next day.

Some of them chatted with each other, some looked out of the window where outside was raining lightly. Jaehwan who was next to her was peacefully asleep.

She pulled out her iPad from her school bag and looked for the lyrics that Dongho sent to her.

Title: DOWNPOUR
Produced by: Lee Jihoon.
Gift from Pledis Academy.

Downpour was a song about separation and in hopes to meet each other again in the future.

She plugged on earphones and the melody of the song was softly played in her ears. The song contained mostly vocals and no dance is required. They had to focus on singing.

ije geuman
da geuchilkka i binmuldo
nae nunmuldo bie jeojeo
chuwie tteolgo shipjin anayo
jeongmal eonjengan
neomu chadichatteon binmuri
ttatteutan nunmuri dweeo
heulleonaerigetjo gwaenchanayo
geumbang jinagal sonagijo

She silently hummed to the song and tried to harmonize it with the lyrics given.

Jaehwan who was actually awake the whole time, listened to her humming and peaked a bit of the lyrics on her iPad.

"do you need help?", he was one of the best vocalist in 101 academy so she nodded excitingly and showed him the lyrics.

She pulled out one of her earphones and gently plugged one in Jaehwan's ear. He immediately got the tune and softly sang the chorus part.

Ari at first listened carefully and when Jaehwan told her to try and sing that part, she softly sang and to be honest, she was quite embarrassed. She was part of the vocal alright but she is known best for dancing.

Don't even mention about rapping. To her, It's like tongue twister. There are times she wondered did Youngmin or Donghyun or even Samuel breathe during their rap.

Minhyun snapped his attention towards the singing pair. He too peaked in the lyrics and boy he was quite impressed by the meaning of the song.

He pulled the earphone wire off the iPad, making both Jaehwan and Ari look at him confused.

"you know we're vocal partners right? you can always ask me too.", Minhyun flashed a smile.

"i am a vocalist too.", Seongwoo chimed in the conversation.

"excuse me, i am vocal too.", Sungwoon claimed too.

"don't believe them ari, they're bluffing. I'm the best vocalist here.", Daehwi winked at her.

"instead of fighting who's the best, why don't you guys show it to your lovely mate? oh that's me.", she pointed to herself.

Since when she is this brave? We all know she's shy around them.

--

Guess where they brought her.

They freaking brought her to the place where they were raised as a royal family. The Palace.

Minhyun grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. Ari didn't even protest as she was quite nervous.

Well, who wouldn't be nervous when you are suddenly brought to the palace where someone oh I don't know maybe the Queen perhaps lives. She has a big chance to meet her and she wasn't fucking ready yet.

She unintentionally gripped Minhyun's hand due to her nervousness and boy, that made Minhyun skip a bit.

Her grip got tighter as they entered the palace. This wasn't the first time she entered but usually she was with the performance unit.

Coming back as the Princes Mate doesn't make her feel better.

What if the queen don't like her? What if she got compared by the other ladies? (not that she mattered but yeah)

Why was she even stressing out on this? Since when did she even care what they would think of her.

Oh that's right. Since she had mates. How stupid this author can be.

"hey minhyun..."

"yeah?"

"is your mom--i meant the queen here today?"

"nope, she's out of city for a few days."

Okay that little information made her calm her ass down and loosen her grip a bit but still hand in hand with him.

Not having the intention to let go of it any time soon.

--

In a room they call, 'Sleepover Purposes Room'.

(a/n: to be honest, i dun know how it will look like but for now, if you all watched 'wanna one go: zero base'. yeah that's basically the image of the room just a bit smaller than the base but bigger for a room. if you get what i mean)

"you're leaving me?! With the younger princes?! are you pulling my leg?"

"awh baby, we'll come back as soon as we finish our prince-ly task okay?", Jaehwan ruffed her hair before kissing her forehead.

"they won't do anything to you i ensure you that. right boys?", Minhyun looked at the younger princes direction which made them shiver in fear before nodding.

Jisung gave Ari a peck on the forehead. Minhyun cupped her cheeks and told her to spend time with the minor princes while they're gone. Sungwoon raised his hand for a high-five which she did with him and blew her a kiss. Daniel gave a peck on her cheeks and told her to not miss them too much. Jaehwan hugged her side and wished her luck for her vocals.

Last but not the least, Seongwoo opened his arms for a hug and she didn't hesitate to run into his arms. He nuzzled his head on her shoulder and gave a quick kiss on her nape.

"remember our promise love."

"i will"

She broke down another wall for them.

--

When the older princes left, she mentally noted that she must be alert for any thing. Well, it's not that she didn't trust them, she was just concerned with her safety.

After all, we all know that only the hyung princes can control their thirst for blood. The younger princes might not.

She was going to text her parents that she'll just stay for the night since she wanted to meet the older princes when they got back later.

That's when she realized her phone wasn't with her the whole time.

"park woojin! Give me back my phone!"

--