sixteen. prove it

ari slowly blinked her eyes as she was now surrounded by her ten mates. every one of them started to doubt her.

"how are you my ari? ", jihoon questioned as he attempted to touch her face which she immediately turned it away, avoiding his touch.

"i am ari jihoon. jeon fucking ari.", she answered with a hiss in her tone.

her now deep blue orbs found seongwoo's crimson red ones. seongwoo knew from heart that the girl with blue eyes in front of them is in fact their one and only ari. his ari.

daniel didn't care what the other thought. he stubbornly claimed that the girl in front of them was indeed definitely their ari. he clung to her left arm while saying so.

"jisung hyung, do something.", daehwi looked at their eldest brother.

"she's our ari. i know she is.", minhyun voiced out his thoughts.

"our ari has hazel eyes.", sungwoon snapped.

"what difference does it make?", jinyoung retorted back.

ari scanned around the room and noticed one of her mates were not present.

"where's woojin?"

--

"you knew didn't you samuel?", woojin growled as he gripped samuel's collar in his fist.

"we all knew. from day one.", youngmin lowly answered before separating woojin from samuel.

woojin glared lasers to the group of slayers known to be his mate's friends.

"you should've told us!", he snapped.

"why should us, vampire prince? you would've hurt her if you knew.", donghyun hissed.

vampire. that word made him burn in fury. he hated the fact he was one. because of this word, the world hated him. the world despise them whole existence of vampires.

but being woojin, he didn't care what others think of him. he only cared what his mate would think of him. he made sure he showed her affection and love she needs.

somehow, he felt more disappointed than angry.

--

jaehwan looked at the lost looking girl who was gazing out of the window. the light downpour caught her attention and if you come closer, you could hear her soft humming.

the melody was all too familiar to him.

without hesitation, jaehwan suddenly embraced her, making her froze in her spot.

"jaehwan?", she calmly called.

"you're my ari. i know it.", he snuggled into her shoulder.

instead of pushing him away, her arms wrapped around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder as well.

"please forgive me."

--

the night came unexpectedly fast.

ari was allowed to move around. the slayers stayed outside of her room, guarding her of the radius of the room. they don't want any of the princes near.

she kept gazing out of the window. there was still light rain but somehow, she found the view mesmerizing.

"babe."

she turned her head to the owner of the voice. he stood there, eyes piercing down her figure. he slowly walked towards her, freaking the hell out of her.

soon, she found herself cornered on her love seat, hovered by the one and only park woojin. arms between her sides and face inches away from her.

"w-woojin?", her voice shuttered, trying to make some space to breathe.

"why didn't you tell us?", woojin started off. his crimson red orbs met her deep blue ones.

she instead looked down. ashamed at her behavior. even though she was following her parents rules, she felt guilty. she should've just told them so it would be safer and easier. but no, she didn't. she decided to follow her fears and hid that one big secret.

what she actually was.

"it's for your safety ari.", her father used to tell in repeat.

but was it worth hiding it to someone she'll spend her eternity with?

woojin was not getting an answer. his eyes scanned down her pettie figure. then he smirked.

"don't you trust us babe?", ari suddenly widen her eyes at the change of tone in his voice. just like daniel, woojin had his own accents and he's not afraid to show them but this time his accent sounded thicker, as if to seduce her.

"i do..."

"don't you love us? screw that, don't you love me?", his hands trailed down her curves.

"i do.", he took one of her hand and pulled her up so she would stand in front of him. with arms securely around her waist, he started to trail kisses on her neck.

"woojin the slayers... what if they.."

" i don't give two fucks. i want you."

ari wanted to resist. but at the same time, she don't. she admits, she's tempted to touch him back. returning the favour.

woojin stopped kissing her neck and whispered into her ear, "prove it, babe. show me how much you love me"

ari hated being challenged to do things out if her control but for now, she wanted to lose herself to him. you only live once. and apparently , she wanted to risk it while she can.

she wanted him. he wanted her.

she'll show how much she's loves her mates.

before it's too late.

arms wrapped around his neck, she leaned in and connected her lips with his. the make out session got passionate and messier as soon as they drove deeper into the kiss.

woojin pulled away and stared deeply into her eyes before roughly pushing her down her bed, not wasting any time hovering her.

"are you sure you want this? i won't stop.", woojin asked for her assurance, even though he knew he can still get it his own way.

she pulled him down for another kiss and said, "then don't."

let's just say, it was a loooonnnngggggg night.

--