nine. baby girl

Once Ari announced that they'll reward them, all of the fans stormed out of the cafeteria to find the nine members of the performance unit.

'are you guys up for it?', Seongwoo asked through their mind link.

'of course. I won't let anyone else win besides us.', Jinyoung creepily snickered.

'let the best man wins.', Minhyun said and when they looked at his spot, he was already gone.

"cheater!", Daniel playfully yelled before poofing away.

The rest smirked at each other and sped away looking for their beloved mate. Some followed scent and some followed her voice.

--

Ari was in the middle of singing the chorus of the song.

ggwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
nae mami neol nohchigi jeone
Say what you want
Say what you want
niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya

She quietly looked by the window as she was hiding in a classroom. She saw a few students passing by but none knew she was actually in there.

Youngmin was heard rapping.

It means her cue to hide somewhere else. Screw the rule that Seonho made and they all had to follow.

The rule was they cannot stay in one place for too long so every time a different member sang, it meant for them to switch their hiding place.

She carefully opened the door and peeked outside. There was no there. She went outside and sighed a bit.

She ran to the next hiding spot.

The dance room.

--

"Four members of the performance unit are found. Four more!", Euiwoong announced through the speakers.

"oh i bet it's Donghyun, Seonho , Samuel and Minki.", Dongho mumbled as he waited for his part to come.

"OMG, its Dongho oppa! I found you!", a fangirl caught his wrist.

Being a ladies man he is, he instantly flashed a smile and as if it was on cue, his part came, he hands the fangirl a rose that he had in his blazer.

doegopa neoui oppa
neoreul hyanghan naui maeumeul wae molla

The fangirl blushed.

--

The girl sang her part, hitting the right notes and looked around. She was hoping not to be found in a matter of seconds as the song was going to end.

She low key hoped for her mates to find her though. She might've overestimated their abilities of finding her.

Oh well. Who is she to complain anyway? She was just a mere human who happened to be mates with eleven good looking vampire princes.

neol mireonaejin mothagesseo
doegopa neoui jagiya
neoui yeojaga doel geoya dugo bwa
naui maeumi nege datorok
jigeum dallyeogal geoya

(i changed the oppa to jagiya and namjaga to yeojaga since she's a girl hahaha)

--

Whilst listening to the song, the princes froze when they heard their girl singing a sweet part of hers in the song.

Jisung accidently tripped over nothing due to smiling goofy.

Sungwoon looked up and smirked in delight and followed the voice.

Minhyun looked down in a blushing state and for sure his cold frozen heart skipped a beat.

Seongwoo laughed in a flustered state and followed her singing.

Jaehwan found himself jamming to her voice and smiling like fool.

Daniel looked away and flashed his handsome smile as his heart rapidly beat at her sweet words.

Jihoon looked down and laughed awkwardly as he was shy at those lyrics had an impact on him.

Woojin silently danced to the song and like he suddenly blacked out, he found himself falling for her more and more.

Jinyoung shut his eyes and focused to her beautiful smooth voice and got flustered. He was never this high.

Daehwi followed her singing and laughed a bit when there was the part where she wanted to be called jagiya.

Guanlin suddenly sat down in the middle of the room and covered his face. And when he removed his face, he smiled like a winner.

'We fell for you more and more baby girl.'

--

Ari spotted Minhyun and she attempted to make a run for it. Quietly as possible that is.

"Jagiya? I would love to call you that.", she spun around finding Sungwoon leaning on the wall where she hid.

"kamjagya! Aish, you scared me!", Ari pretended to hit his arm when in reality it didn't even hit.

"oh mianhae jagi. C'mere. ", he gestured his finger in a come closer motion.

She had no option but to obey.

When she did, Sungwoon gave her something unexpected. A peck on her cheek.

"a sorry gift and of course..", he continued. He gave another kiss on the other cheek, "a make up gift from woojin and jihoon."

Her eyes widen as the prince could only chuckle at her cuteness.

"they're coming.", he simply stated before wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "don't be nervous now jagi."

His vampire gift is enhanced sense of feel. He could sense feelings and emotions.

In a blink, they all appeared.

--

"uri baby, don't you want to eat?", Jisung sweetly asked as they all on their way to the cafeteria.

"i can't, i have another performance later on. but thanks for offering.", she politely refused.

"babe, you're performing in the cafeteria. Seriously?", Daniel was clearly hating the idea her performing in the cafeteria where a lot of boys could watch her.

"i am. it's not like I'm cheating on you am i? Plus, you all will be there. Consider yourself lucky.", she sassily stated.

--

They parted way when they reached the cafeteria. Ari went up to the stage joining the rest of the unit while the princes sat at their usual place.

The reward for the people who found the members was a selca with the member themselves.

Ari went to Sungwoon who found her and held out a pink Polaroid Camera. She sat his lap and the two mates posed for the selca.

Lucky man. Not only he got three pictures with Ari, he even got Ari to sit on his lap. He even looked like a prideful prince.

'lucky shortie.'

'What did you say Guanlin?! I heard that too Jinyoung!'

--