five. promise

"So tell me, who the fuck agreed to this?", Youngmin asked as the rest of the slayers pointed at the girl herself.

"what? We can't let them go home now. For all we know Seoul district is like 4 hours away.", she explained.

Daniel on the other hand was clinging to her right arm while snuggling his head on her shoulder. Seongwoo rested his head on her lap while lying down. He played with her hands and fingers.

Don't get started with these two princes. They've been clingy to her ever since they decided to stay for the night. Although the female tried to resist them for she was sick as a reason, they refused to let her go.

Why should they anyway? She was theirs to start with. They have the right to cling to her as much and as long as they want to.

Especially when they are aware that she was surrounded by a bunch of men who were slayers.

"Besides, I'm too tired to protest anyway. Am i supposed to remind you guys that I'm still sick?", she added.

"but we can't let them here with you.", Seonho stated the obvious.

Ari wished to facepalm but both of her hands were held by Seongwoo and she was still light headed due to too much commotion in one room. To specific, her room.

"we'll take good care of you darling", Daniel cooed near her ear.

"we are mates ", Seongwoo emphasized the word mates.

All of the slayers groaned as they heard the word mates and stated that they know and they didn't have to rub it to their faces the fact.

Samuel shook his head at their clingy behavior and scooped up his phone. He hoped that her father won't be displeased about this matter or not he'll be doomed. Not just him, the eight of them will.

The seven of them were chosen slayers to protect the girl from all dangers and were ordered to care her ever since they were only children. They took the job sincerely and not just they gained a friend, they gained a sister. It was natural for them to feel as if they needed to be there for her.

Now that she found her mates, they felt glad of course for her. At the same time, they felt disappointed.

Another story to tell next time.

--

The night fell deeper.

The slayers decided to just let the mates be so they left them alone to rest and guard around the mansion.

Ari on the other hand was trying to sleep. Key word: trying. Who the hell can sleep when you know there's two vampires next to you?

She tried to get out of Seongwoo's embrace and tried to untangle Daniel's arm around her waist.

"What are you doing love?", Seongwoo opened his eyes when he felt a movement. Ari who stopped moving and looked the right side of her, meeting his crimson red orbs with her hazel ones.

"trying to sleep obviously."

"what? are you uncomfortable in this position? We can always switch.", he suggested with a grin.

"the uncomfortable part was correct but the position part, no. I rather sleep alone.", she answered before turning her head to face a peacefully sleeping Daniel as he hugged her waist like koala.

She rested her head a bit as it started to get dizzy all of the sudden. Her eyes was shut and her heart started to beat twice than the normal speed.

She hated the fact she was being submissive towards them. She hated that she was trapped between two vampires. She hated that she was tempted to even let them touch her. She hated the fact her heart was beating under their mercy.

"Oh Love, you're ours even if you hate us.", Seongwoo cooed to her ears.

"i never said i hate you. I just dislike you.", she admitted with her eyes closed. Making the vampire prince shocked at her words.

Did she just took down one of her walls for him?

"Tell me love, what can i do so you would like me?", he asked.

"I don't know. Be you? I don't want prince Seongwoo. I want Ong Seongwoo.", she said. He was baffled of course.

But then he understood.

"Alright love. Anything for you. Will you at least promise me you would try to like us?", the girl's eyes shot open, instantly looking at his handsome face.

He said like. Not love.

"okay."

--