twenty seven. the truth untold

the sun shone brightly as it interfered ari's sleep.

"good morning darling.", daniel whom was awake all along greeted her as he kissed her head.

ari blushed at the thought of his lustful lips kissing hers and smiled, "good morning."

she felt a very familiar feeling around her neck as she glide her head from her cheek to her neck, feeling a lace material and an unknown gemstone shaped like a rose attached to it.

"that gemstone on that choker is a rose quartz with a mix of black tourmaline."

"whatever you do darling, do not take it off.", daniel warned lowly as he kissed back of her ear, trailing down to her neck to the spot he bit the night before.

something about that warning made her self conscious.

--

after getting ready and all, she went to the kitchen to fill her empty stomach.

she was stuffing her mouth with pancakes that she made and drunk one whole cup of coffee, enjoying her breakfast until a butler gained her attention.

he bowed in respect before saying, " goof morning, my lady. I'm sorry to disturb your meal."

"good morning and it's okay baekhyun. what is it?"

"your ladyship, the princes requested for your presence in the throne room, shall we be on our way?"

--

as they walked, baekhyun walked beside her at a certain appropriate distance as he showed the way to their destination.

"uh, my lady. i must inform you, you have visitors too.", baekhyun whispered to her when they reached in front of the doors of the throne room.

ari blinked in confusion before whispering back to him, "am i supposed to be worried?"

baekhyun hesitated a bit, "as a butler, i would say it's okay. but as a friend, please be careful."

baekhyun flashed a sincere smile before bowing again, opening the doors of the throne room as she walked into the place as quietly as possible to not gain any attention on her.

her eyes widen in surprise seeing the said visitors in front of her and her mates sitting on their thrones. well, except for two.

woojin legit holding jaehyun's collar as he hoisted him up in the air while jihoon was trying to hold back his twin.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'LL TAKE HER AWAY?!!!", woojin growled as jaehyun choked for air while the others couldn't move due to the cutesy of jihoon's icy powers, he impaled their feet to the floor.

"your highness, it's for the best for all of us.", taeyong calmly explained even if his legs were stuck on the floors.

"that's not your choice to make healer. ", sungwoon raised his voice, icy tone on the healer part.

"she'll go to us anyway.", johnny smirked making jinyoung with his telekinesis, made johnny float up in the air, and guanlin used his pain manipulation skill to torture the tall American Korean boy.

"keep", jinyoung started and guanlin smirked, "dreaming"

"heal.", a small voice was heard and it came from ari whom was half pissed and half dissapointed.

with the cutesy of that word, jinyoung and guanlin's power wore off johnny and the 10 visitors' legs began unfreeze by itself. jaehyun able to push himself away from woojin grasp as both twins (pink sausages) were magically teleported back to their thrones.