eighteen. rose

seongwoo unfortunately had to leave ari the very next day because he had errands as a prince. but he did promise to make up to her.

she was now alone again in her room at the palace. she never got to explore the palace grounds as the only place she ever went were the kitchen and the sleep-over purposes room. she decided now she was gonna be a healthy girl and walk around.

who knows who'll she meet?

--

daehwi was wandering like a lost puppy around the hallways of the palace, hoping to find entertainment.

he stopped when he heard a soft singing voice. he knew that voice very well.

he turned to the nearest window and looked outside at the royal gardens. a smile appeared on his flawless face. with the speed that he had as a vampire, he sped up to the location of the girl.

--

"every rose has it's thorns~
every rose has it's thorns ~
every rose has it's thorns ~~
hmm ~~~ ", ari sang as she picked up a white rose, not forgeting to pluck out it's thorns.

"ari-yah~", a male voice called out her name, making her turning around. finding daehwi's face inches away from her face.

daehwi gave her a sweet smile, immediately embracing her in a tight hug. burying his face in her neck.

"na bogoshipda", daehwi claimed as he let go of her and clung to her left arm.

"nado. i really miss you.", she replied, changing the position of their arms so instead, she clung to daehwi.

they walked in the garden grounds while chatting about how the flowers they sighted and the meaning of the flowers.

and when they were tired of walking, they decided to sit at the gazebo while the maids served them with light snacks and drinks.

daehwi passionately told her stories about their family and gossiped about his brothers.

"and one time, we had a try not laugh competition, woojin hyung slayed it!", he told while the girl laughed at his reactions.

no one could resist an adorable daehwi.

the young prince kept insisting her to tell him stories too. he said and i quoted, 'to be fair'

"well, once i told my mom a joke. i asked her, 'mom wanna hear a sad story?' and she said, 'what is it about?'. i said, 'my life.' and she spanked me.", ari gave a 'this is the part you should laugh' face.

as expected, daehwi gave a funny reaction. even though he could relate too but this was too much for his mate.

"my ari should live happily! i promise to always keep your beautiful smile on your face!", he pledged while putting his hand on his chest.

"awww, daehwi you're so adorable!!!!"

--

when the night decided to kick in, daehwi brought her back to her room and cuddled with her.

daehwi and ari have been playing a game of dumb ways to die in her ipad.

and daehwi kept whining how he always lost in that one level he had to 'blow' so the airplane won't crash land but he miserably failed each time he got in that level.

ari kept her self busying by laughing at her mate's cute reactions. honestly, daehwi was a reaction vending machine.

"daehwi. if someone said they'll leave for a moment, would you believe if they say they'll come back?", ari suddenly posted a question.

daehwi looked at the girl questioningly. what an odd question he thought.

"why you're asking this ari-yah?", he pouted.

"would you?"

"of course i would. depends on the person. but it's you then i'm willing to wait a thousand years! please don't leave ari!", he hugged the girl.

"i'm not leaving! I'm just... asking for your...um opinion.", she reasoned before snuggling on his shoulder.

"uri ari, i love you.~~"

"i love you too. ~~"

' I'm willing to spend all my time with my mates before it's too late. honestly, time is being a bitch.'

--

mini note:

annyeong wannables!

i hope i didn't raise any confusion in the story about ari's love interest.

remember, ari aka you readers have 11 mates which is the wanna one members which means ari loves all of the members as they are in fact mates.

of course, i hope you guys enjoying reading the story so far!

as a gift for the 13k readers, I'm letting you guys choose the next member to appear the next chapter.

the members who haven't had their time with ari are :-

Kang Daniel

Park Jihoon

Yoon Jisung

Hwang Minhyun

Ha Sungwoon

Lai Guanlin

Bae Jinyoung

Kim Jaehwan

the members with the most votes will be featured in the next chapter!

have an aju nice day people!

-sharpie.