seventeen. euphoria

the sunlight rays hits her face indicating it was morning already. she felt arms around her waist and a sudden memory from the night before flashed in her mind.

ari slowly turned to face the sleeping prince and took her time staring his flawless face. as if his face was fragile, she gently caressed his cheek.

a tear escaped her eye.

"I'll miss you, park woojin."

--

the day were filled with woojin being clingy and told off the slayers and even his own brothers whom questioned them.

ari whom supposedly be sore was completely fine and innocently looked at everyone.

seongwoo was not liking any of this.

"hey woojin, i heard mother calling you.", he purposely said, making the his younger brother groan in frustration.

"you don't want to disobey mother, do you?", seongwoo smirked darkly.

woojin sighed in defeat and stood up from his position. he gave the girl a peck on the side of her neck before muttering words to her which seongwoo couldn't make out.

before woojin left, he told seongwoo to take care of their princess. his princess.

"of course i will dimwit. she's my mate too."

when woojin closed the door behind him, seongwoo immediately locked the door.

ari awkwardly looked around and stayed in her bed, sitting crossed legged. her hands were occupied with her phone and one of ears had earphones in them.

seongwoo sat beside her and looked her as if to ask for her attention. while doing so, he noticed a mark on her neck.

not just any mark.

it was a bite mark. and from the looks of it, it looked like it was from woojin. no wonder her scent was a bit off today.

"love, may i have a word with you?", he started off.

ari nodded and put away her phone on the night stand. she sat in front of him, while obediently looked at him.

"what did you and woojin did last night?"

"nothing.", she quickly answered, turning her face away to hide the obvious blush appearing on her face.

a playful grin appeared on his handsome face and said, "liar. you better tell me sweetheart or..."

"or what?"

"or I'll tickle you", and with that, he attacked the girl with tickles.

few minutes later.

"stop. stop. I'll confess.", she breathed out while blocking seongwoo's hands away from tickling her.

the two of them lied down on the carpeted floor, both looking at the ceiling.

she took a deep breath and blurted out, "he bit me. that's all. the end. this is the part for you to applause."

seongwoo had his eyes widen before making a 'are you sure look' to her.

HAH. you'd think they'll do it? you perverts.

let me summarize on what actually happend that night.

instead of doing it, woojin made out with her while leaving marks on her body as if to mark her as his. and he kinda took advantage of this and bit her neck. in short, she's still a bloody virgin.

it's not just woojin though who gave marks. he too received marks in return.

winkwonk.

"so wait, you're still a, you know...", seongwoo asked.

"duh.", she playfully rolled her eyes.

"so that means, i can have you for myself tonight right?", his eyes sparkled.

she shrugged and said, "i don't know, can you? i thought you don't trust me"

seongwoo faked gasped and stood up suddenly. he had his arms around ari and carried her in bridal style.

"just so you know. i trusted you. I'll always trust you. how can i not trust the girl who caused my euphoria?", seongwoo sweetly cooed while inching their faces close, foreheads touching.

slowly he leaned in and their lips touched for the first time.

ong seongwoo, the first prince she opened to. the prince who broke her walls for them. the first prince who made her heart go DUGUNDUGUN.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

--