epilogue part 1

--

(ten years later)

it was normal day in the palace where everyone was going their duties smoothly as the king minhyun was in charge of the palace cleanliness so he was awake.

half of the kings were out of the country while some were getting ready for breakfast.

everything was calm and peaceful.

sike, you thought.

until a certain voice shook the whole palace.

"KANG EUIJIN! ONG BEOMGYU! WAKE UP!", ari burst into their room finding both of them sitting down out of shock.

"YES MOM!"

"HWANG MINA-- oh you're awake never mind. YOON SUNGJAE -- you're awake too?", ari's voice calmed down seeing both of her daughter and son already awake and dressed.

"yes mother.", the two flashed a smile towards their mother.

ari went to her youngest daughter's room and boi, she yelled again,"OH MY GOD LAI XINYI WHAT ON EARTH? KIM YOUNGHO STOP SCREAMING!"

"YES MOTHER!"

"AHHH, WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE'S HA TAEMIN?"

"MOM IT'S ME! I'M WEARING A FACIAL MASK!", taemin shrieked when his mom tried to hit him with a broom, "oppss, sorry son. hehe.  now where was i?"

she left taemin's room and went to the triplets' room, immediately letting out a scream again, "OH MY GOD, PARK YEONJUN, PARK MANSAE, PARK HAECHAN, wait, how are you three up before i come in?"

"uhh, we were working out mother. right guys?", haechan gave a look towards his brothers whom nodded in agreement.

"hmm, okay. where was i? right.  BAE AREUM. LEE DAWON", she called out. the triplets sighed in relief when their mother left the room and proceed with their mischievous plan.

as she was gonna go to the dinning room, baekhyun immediately appeared in front ari, reminding her to get her ready for breakfast as she was actually not ready yet.

heck, she's still in her night wear as she yelled at her children.

"you children better get ready as soon as i finish my bath.", she said in a low tone, knowing with their vampire hearing they could listen to her small warning.

which sent them to chaos so some of them were rushing to take a shower while some of them went to their older brother to get some skincare products. while some like sungjae, mina and taemin were already dressed and good to go.

minhyun who was witnessing all of this just shook his head with a smile plastered on his face.

"my wife and her children."

ari stopped her tracks when she realized she haven't called out one more name.

"JEON YUQI!"

--

by the time ari finished all her morning routine, the children gathered in the dinning room along with some of their fathers.

being the modern queen she is, instead of dresses she wore a pair of white skinny jeans and a pink button up blouse. her feet were covered with a pair of black adidas shoes. like always, her neck was occupied with her special choker and on her left hand on her fourth finger was her wedding ring.

on her way to the dinning, she felt arms suddenly hugging her waist, nuzzling his face into her neck.

"hey darling.", daniel cooed in her ear.