seven. kiss

Jihoon and Woojin both had smirks plastered on their faces as soon as they heard their names escaped their mate's mouth.

Minhyun gave the two a small encouraging smile and did the fighting motion with a thumbs up. Which meant he's glad that she choose them.

Not that he's being sarcastic or what, it's just he knows that he'll have a huger chance to spend more time with her individually. This is what Jisung , Sungwoon, Jaehwan and Jinyoung thought too.

"okay then it's settled. Jihoon and Woojin will stay with Ari tonight.", Sungwoon clapped his hands as he announced.

--

You know those times when you forgot to take your clothes or simply your towel as you enter the bathroom naked already?

Yeah, this was one of the times for Ari to be forgetful and clumsy.

She fucking forgot her black joggers on her bed and now she was half naked in the bathroom whining how fucking forgetful she is. At the wrong time and place that is.

Damn, at least the t-shirt covered half of her thighs.

She swallowed all her pride and opened the door a bit and hid her form behind it. She could've just run to take it but she can't since there's two vampires who are princes to be exact.

"Woojin?", she called out softly, knowing that with their enhanced hearing, they could even listen to her soft call.

In a blink of an eye, he appeared in front of her. Having the door as the barrier between him and her.

"yes babe?"

"can you help take my joggers on my bed please?", she asked in desperation.

Her legs were starting to feel uneasy and jelly just thinking how exposed she was.

Woojin's eyes travelled down and he spotted the half of her body was uncovered. He could see it even if she tried to hid it from him.

He thought of a plan. A good at it.

"give me a kiss and I'll fetch it in a second.", he offered before giving her his famous snaggle tooth smile with a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

The girl suddenly flushed red at her cheeks and look down in embarrassment. Being called sweet nicknames was one of the things they did and she had no problem with it since she can't do anything about it.

But one of them asking for a kiss as a return?

It made her feel embarrassed and unsure of her feelings. One part of her was why not? They're mates anyway but the other part was heck no. You dislike them and they only want you for your blood.

"babe look at me.", Woojin came close, leaving almost no gap between them. Only the door as the barrier.

He cupped her left cheek and gently made her look at him. He took this opportunity to gaze into her eyes. Her beautiful hazel brown eyes.

One of things he love about Jeon Ari.

"i..."

"aren't you cold babe? tick tock tick tock.", he didn't wait for an answer. Instead he pushed the door and pulled her out of the bathroom. Having her waist in his arm.

"aish Jeon Ari you pussy.", she shut her eyes and gave him a quick peck on the lips before rushing out of his arm and out of her own room along with her joggers.

Woojin on the other hand was frozen at his spot and blankly touched his lips. Jeon Ari, his mate, kissed or more like peck his lips. He wanted more.

And he was getting more alright, just this time not alone.

Two is better than one right?

--

Jihoon and Woojin both observed the girl who was focusing on her reflection at the mirror in front of her.

She told them that she was planning practice for a performance that was going to happen in a week. She thought that they would leave her alone but heck no they didn't.

Instead they sat at the back of the practice room and watched her practice.

Jihoon's eyes looked at her like a predator that was ready to attack his prey. A dancing Ari in front of them was a rare sight and even they always see it at events, they could never used to it.

She was so mesmerizing to not look at.

"never. one two three and four and one two three and four. five six seven eight. I love you~", she sang and counted her steps to ensure she didn't lost the beat.

"love you too sweetheart.", Jihoon winked at her through the mirror. Making the girl look down in embarrassment

"I'm trying to practice here.", she calmly said before continuing her dance.

Both of the twins looked at each other and smirked.

'say Woojin, what was your plan just now?', Jihoon asked through their twin telepathy.

' you know that she's denying her feelings. How bout we break down one of her walls for us.', Woojin suggested.

The two princes nodded in agreement and did their cheer.

"Pink.."

"Sausage"

"CROSS.", they did.

What they didn't notice was that Ari was looking at them all along. She silently giggled to her self at their cuteness.

She went to the back of the room where she put her water and towel and drank half of the bottle and wiped of the non-existant sweat on her forehead and neck.

In about two seconds, the two princes appeared on both of her sides and took one each of her arm and teleport the three of them to their room which was her room.

"but i wasn't finished yet.", she blankly stated before being pushed inside of her own bathroom.

"change into these quickly so we could cuddle", Jihoon demanded while handing her a cat pajama onesie. He immediately shut the door and she locked it in case.

"and if i don't wanna.", she questioned whilst striping off her outfit.

"you better hurry and change before i poof in and change you myself.", Woojin threatened her.

This made her change in a speed of a lighting. She thought that she broke a personal record since she never changed this fast.

--