ten. dance class

One normal day in 101 academy, the performance unit was in their own practice room.

Ari whom was originally in uniform changed into her dance attire which consists a white cropped shirt, grey joggers and a pair of red vans. She decided to add a pair of round thin framed glasses to her look today.

"oh my i look bloated.", Ari whined when her position was in front and looked into her reflection.

"liar.", Samuel convinced her and told her she has an amazing body.

Now that's not a lie.

they continued to practice a few songs. One of the tittle was 'I know You know'. A song that was gifted to them like 'Open Up' and 'Never'.

Whilst dancing, a knock on the door was heard and the sounds of people stepping in. Seonho who was currently at the back position stopped dancing and greeted the people who entered surprisingly.

The other members also stopped and greeted the people with smiles plastered on their beautiful faces.

The people whom came in was Class Gold.

Prince Seongwoo, Prince Daniel, Prince Woojin and Prince Jihoon were present in that class.

"dul, set, Wanna Love! Annyeonghasayo, Performance Unit imnida!", the unit bowed.

The teacher told them that they were in dance position so the teacher decided to bring them to the performance unit practice and she wanted the unit to teach them some of the dances.

"we'll show you Oh Little Girl, Showtime and Get Ugly."

Oh Little Girl, a song about protecting a girl, the dance consisted the male members to tease Ari since she's the only female member there. Be it putting an arm around her shoulder or pinching her cheeks. One of the line was, ‘I'll protect you’, and the guys took turns ruffing her hair.

'That should've been us!', Jihoon mentally pouted.

In Showtime, the dance was youthful and energetic indeed. All the members moved in sync and made the whole dance bright and fun.

During Get Ugly, they took turns being the center. First center, Samuel. second center, Dongho. Third Center was Youngmin and fourth center was Ari. One of the choreography was the male members revealing their abs and that part when Ari was the center so her dance including her constantly covering her eyes with her hand.

'how innocent!', Daniel squealed mentally.

--
Class gold were divided into groups. The female students got the male members and the princes all 'coincidentally' got into Ari's team.

They all agreed to a competition, which group had the best dance by end of the day gets a prize.

"so love, what song you're gonna teach us?", Seongwoo asked as they settled in another practice room.

"the tittle is Hands On Me. I think this song fits your 'prince charming' feels.", she did quotation marks in the air when she said prince charming.

So she started to teach the chorus. Since in the 11 princes, these four were the best dancers so they caught the choreography quickly.

Then they practiced position which was easy.

By break time, she was teaching individual moves.

"when the rest points that side, you turn around and do the no motion.", she told Seongwoo.

"like this.", he spun a bit and did the no motion. She smiled and nodded.

The door suddenly opened, revealing the other princes. Guanlin instantly scooped Ari into a bear hug and she was shook for a second and gradually hugged him back.

"what were you all doing?", Minhyun sweetly asked the girl while wrapping one of his arms around her waist.

"we were practice for a little dance.", Jihoon answered for her.

"uri sweetie taught us the dance! You want to see?",  Daniel cheerfully said, making the rest agree. They went at the back of the room while the performing princes plus Ari stood in their positions.

(Daniel - Daniel, Haknyeon
Seongwoo - Seongwoo, Jisung
Woojin - Woojin, Minhyun
Jihoon - Jihoon, Sewoon
Ari - Jinyoung, Jaehwan)

While dancing, they set off the mature, flirty mood. They noticed Ari was not her when she is dancing. Her character changed 180 degrees. Her eyes had mysterious gaze and those hip swaying were natural.

They thought she hated skin ship but heck, she's starting them. Touching their shoulder when she wanted to change position or carefully bumping her side to the nearest prince during her sweet parts.

Heck even her walk was something should not be missed.

The ending part Ari stood between Woojin and Seongwoo while Jihoon and Daniel posed in front on their knees.

(the hands on me ending pose)

She instantly got shy and laughed awkwardly. Where did the sexy Ari flew?

"wow, I'm looking forward for the performance.", Daehwi absentmindedly clapped.

"especially if it's our Ari is dancing"

--