twenty four. for you

"i told you, you look great baby love!", sungwoon kept praising his lovely mate.

"but won't people look at my thighs??", the girl asked.

sungwoon decided to take her out on a date, just him and her. he thought that his baby would need a time out especially after her exams. he even insisted on choosing her outfit so they match.

" i assure you darling, no one wants to mess with me and look at something that aren't theirs. ", he smirked, although he was actually serious about no one wants to mess with him.

the eleventh crowned prince and the second eldest of the eleven brothers. he may be less favoured unlike daniel and jihoon, he was as powerful as them.

"alright then let's go!", ari surprised him with the sudden enthusiasm and let her take his hand.

"you're precious you know that?"

--

they went to photography garden where people can take aesthetic photos or selfies of themselves.

many people recognized sungwoon and ari on the way as they kept bowing and greeting the couple. usually when ari was out with the other princes, the crowd didn't really paid attention.

but with sungwoon, everyone greeted them and bowed to them.

sungwoon wasn't kidding after all, ari wrote a mental note on that.

"come on now baby love, we need to get many many photos of us.", sungwoon gave her a boyish smile.

before ari could even reply, she immediately went into thought.

'but... it'll just hurt you in the future sungwoon.'

ari didn't realized that while she was in a daze, sungwoon took a picture of her. she looked ethereal to him. someone he was proud to say his.

she snapped out of her thoughts when another shot was captured by sungwoon, this time she actually looking at the camera.

"sungwoon, please delete that! i look ugly in that!", she instantly went for the camera in his hands which sungwoon raised his arm high up so she can't reach it.

"nope, my baby looks gorgeous as fuck.", his face went nearer to hers.

ari was taken aback by this action and then got an idea.

she pressed her lips on sungwoon's plump ones and gave a small tug on his lower lip as if to tease him. she felt an arm wrapping around her waist and she knew he dropped his other arm to his side.

with a swift move, she stole the camera away from sungwoon and pulled away from the kiss.

"thank you sungwoon-ie~", she winked as she snapped a photo of a frozen sungwoon before walking away.

sungwoon realized what just happened, "hey! naughty baby! wait for me!"

--

the two took a lot of aesthetic pictures as if they were in a photo shoot. posing like they were some sort models. well we can't blame them though.

like this one.

they do have visuals of models

"sungwoon-ie, can we please eat now?", ari asked as they walked with her arm latched to his.

"i don't see why not? let's go.", sungwoon agreed as he was hungry too.

instead of luxurious restaurant or massive expensive ass food, they went to food vendors where they sell street food.

"so what do you want baby? oppa will feed you"

ari thought about it and smiled at the thought of her favourite street food, "oppa, i want hotteok."

"anything for you babylove.", sungwoon pecked her head.

'ha sungwoon, I'll miss this side of you.'

--

they ended up sitting on the back of his range rover while talking about what happened to them for the past few days as she was attending her exams.

he remembered how she didn't sleep for how many days as her exams her two week straight without any break in between. only during sundays.

he remembered how she refused to eat any meal as she wanted to cramp in her chemistry and biology.

he remembers the most how she didn't stop practicing for her practical dance exam. he didn't want her to go through all of that again.

"baby, remember that time when it was your exams, you didn't want to do anything but studying?", sungwoon unconsciously played with her hand.

"of course silly, it was like one week ago. i do not want to experience that shit again.", she shook her head.

"heck no you won't. not in my watch! my baby should relax now. she worked too hard already.", he pulled the girl closer by her waist.

pressing a delicate kiss on her neck as if to give sense of comfort to her then snuggled his face on the crook of her neck.

"sungwoon-ie... i love you."

"i love you too my baby love."

--

sungwoon was fast asleep.

the both of them decided to just sleep in the range rover for the night as they lost track of time and the palace was too far. besides, sungwoon was too tired to drive.

ari on the other kept hugging him while resting her head on his chest.

her phone lit up as a sign of notification. quietly and carefully, she took her phone and opened up the notification.

from: lee taeyong

- child, just to remind you. you have one month left.

to : lee taeyong

- thanks for the heads up ty.

from : lee taeyong

- your welcome child ♥

a sigh escaped from ari's lips as she locked her phone. she put her phone where it was before and snuggled back on sungwoon's chest.

she looked at her reflection at the window of the range rover and saw her own glassy crystal-like blue eyes.

"i hate time."

--