Chapter 6- Royalty

*Warning: This chapter may contain vulgar language*

Monday morning came fast and Davina was nervous, not just because it's a new school, and a known danger, but because she still didn't tell Sweet Pea. Part of her wanted it to be a surprise but the other part was afraid of his reaction to it. There was no hiding it now, thankfully, Jughead convinced the foster home to cover for us and we'd stay at our home.

She got dressed, hair blonde curls dancing like waves down her back. She knew she couldn't dress like she was from the North Side because that was just asking for trouble, so instead she put on black ripped jeans, combat boots, a black crop top that said "Me? Sarcastic? Never?" and a red flannel that could be used as a shirt and decoration around her waist. She decided to do her hair in a side fishtail braid and she walked out of her room to meet up with Jughead.

"You look perfect,"he smiled
"I am nauseous," she said softly she hated being the new girl in school.
"Sweet Pea will be happy to see you," he said as she was picking up her red bag.
"He doesn't actually know..."she paused "I may have forgotten to mention it."
"Davina..."he said laughing at her.

They left the house and they both climbed onto Jugheads bike, Davina knew how to ride a motorcycle now that Sweet Pea taught her but her brother was her safety net, and she needed that today.

When they got inside the school Davina immediately lost color in her face at the security scanners they had to walk through, that's how she knew it was bad. She walked through fine, but Jughead did not.
"Your pins," she said pointing at his beanie.
"it's my pins," he said to the guard who made him take them out and walk back through. They started to walk away only for Davina to hear a familiar voice. 

"Forsythe Pendleton Jones III and the Princess," Toni appeared from behind them. Turns out she was our tour guide for the day.

When lunch came around Davina and Jughead stood side by side joking as she was texting on her phone. When she looked up Toni was beside them talking about something to Jughead and she saw Sweet Pea sitting across the room, who looked up at her in what looked like shock but also horror.
"Shit! I forgot something, I'll be right back." she said to Jug and Toni before exiting the cafeteria.
When she came back in all the Serpents were talking and Jughead said something to them and sat his own table. On her way to meet her brother she felt a hand grip her waist and turn her around.
"Can I help you?" she said annoyed.
"You're hot," the greasy haired boy said to her, he smelled like sweat and stale cigarettes.
"Thanks, but not interested." she said pushing him off her and she started to walk away before he grabbed her again, this time slamming her torso into his.
"I didn't ask now did I?" He said sliding his hand down her back only to be met with her first to his face.
"It's 2017 asshole, learn what the fucking meaning of no is." she said as she started to walk away from the boy on the ground. Who then stood up and started following her, only to see her be grabbed onto by one of the serpents.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sweet Pea whispered in her ear.
"I go here now, obviously." she sounded annoyed moving away from him to go sit with Jughead.