Chapter 47: Saviors and Serpents

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

He came forward and knelt down in front of me, he gently placed his thumb and finger on my chin and tilted my face to meet his.

"God you're so damn beautiful," he smiled

"You know, Reggie couldn't stop raving about his girl. For weeks I've been waiting to meet you, it took one look at your picture to know I need to have you. One way or another."

He leaned forward as he grabbed my head and he kissed me hard. I bit his lip so that he'd pull back and once he did I screamed.

"Reggie!!" I belted out with a blood curtailing scream.

Next thing I knew there were hands against my throat and I was being pushed against the vanity. The drugs were almost in full effect. I could barely move, I was so tired.

Maybe I could close my eyes for just a second and I'll be okay.

No, Davina. Wake up.

My eyes shot open again as I heard my shirt rip apart. I heard him growl as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against my chest. His mouth began to explore my breasts for a moment and then I felt his teeth sink into my skin.

I tried to push him off of me and I began hitting him a few times. He gripped onto my neck again for a moment and then let go.

Just close them for a minute, just one.

I opened my eyes again, trying my hardest to stay awake. Sweet Pea will save me. I just gotta stay away.

That's when I felt it, the cold tiles hit my legs. I was no longer wearing my pants. I started to panic, I couldn't fight. He was about to take control of my body.

I mustered up the strength to scream one more time.

"Help!" I screamed as loud as I possibly could as I began to sob.

Alistair began to kiss my neck as his hand gripped onto my breast through my bra. His hand then slowly trailed down my leg and to my member.

"Please don't," I cried

"I have to," he said almost apologetically

He stopped himself before he touched it. Instead he stood up and I saw him undo his zipper and drop his pants.

He stood in front of me as he gripped onto his member and got a few strokes in before kneeling down in front of me.

He gripped onto my thighs and pulled me towards him. I felt my underwear move to the side and him thrust into me.

I let out a gut wrenching sob, and for the first time in my life I prayed. I prayed for it to stop, I prayed for it to just be a dream, I prayed for someone to help me.

He gripped onto my thighs and pinned me against him as he began thrusting. I laid there limp, I didn't know if I was numb from the drugs or if it was my body's natural response to help me handle this situation.

I felt him lift my legs above his shoulders and as he did I took my opportunity. I quickly tightened my legs around his neck. He pushed away from me. I managed to get onto my knees and I tried to crawl towards the door while he tried to collect himself.

However, he grabbed onto my hair and slammed my face into the tile. He then inserted himself back inside of me from behind. I looked down to see a puddle of my blood forming on the tile.

I didn't know how long I'd been in here for, but it felt like centuries. I felt like it was never going to end.

I looked forward and grabbed onto the plunger and drove it into his face. I then grabbed onto the toilet and lifted myself up. I didn't have much strength but I wasn't going to allow him anymore time with me.

I quickly stumbled through the house. I looked over to see Reggies friends turn to face me. He was knocked out cold on the couch. They looked at me with the blood pouring from my face and bruises and cuts and blood all down my bare body. I was only wearing a bra, I looked away from them quickly and ran out of the house.

I knew they were too far gone to help. I didn't blame Reggie for the attack, but I did blame him for being too far gone to help.

But mostly I blamed myself.

As I stumbled out of the house, I tripped over the steps and my knees and hands crashed down onto the rocks below. I was sobbing, and shaking. I was terrified. They same time my body hit the ground, I saw headlights appear in front of me and the sound of breaks screeching.

Instantly, I saw a body in front of the lights and they ran towards me. He stopped briefly to allow his brain to register what he was seeing, and then off came his jacket as he wrapped it around me.

I jumped and pushed him away from me in panic, not that I didn't trust him, just that it was my gut reaction.

"Davina, it's me, I'm not gonna hurt you."

I felt my body get lifted off the ground. He placed me in the truck and then closed the door. The window was open so I heard more cars appear.

"Do not leave her," I heard him shout

"Sweet Pea, what happened?" I heard Toni's voice

"I'm going to jail tonight," he said as I watched him walk to the house

Not long after did he return to the truck. Not by his choice but Fangs and Diesel were dragging him back.

"It's over Sweet Pea, we gotta take care of her." Fangs shouted

Nobody knew how bad off I was, the darkness took care of that.

"I'm going to fucking kill them all," he said as he slammed his hand against the side of the truck.

I flinched as I tucked myself deeper into his jacked and cried.

————————

My body was curled into his chest as he ran inside of the hospital. Usually they ignored the Serpents when they came in, but they instantly grabbed a gurney and set me down on it.

"Where is she?" I heard a voice shout as they started to pull me away.

I looked back to see my dad and jughead rushing into the hospital. Panic plastered on their faces.

As soon as my dads eyes landed on me I saw all the color leave his body and him drop onto his knees and cry.

I broke my dad.

I did this. This was my fault.