Chapter 49- Disappearance

FP's POV:

"Where is she?"  A voice shouted as the door flew open

"Sweet Pea," I sighed "She's safe."

"That's not a place, FP!" he shouted

It had been a few weeks since Davina's accident, and she wasn't getting any better. I had to do what I had to, even if sending her away killed me. 

I shot out of my bed and ran as fast as I could to Davina's room where I heard her screaming. By the time I got there Travis and Jughead were both sitting on her bed trying to console her. She started flailing and trying to push everyone away.

"Davina," I shouted and she snapped back to reality and then began to sob

I pushed the boys out of my way and sat down beside her and pulled her into my arms. She tried to push me away for a second but then pressed into me. She was shaking and I could feel her heart racing. I began to stroke her hair as I tried to comfort her.

I looked over at the boys who looked defeated, I knew they hated not being able to help her.

"Sweet Pea, just know she's getting the help she needs."

"Right, because sending her to God knows where with a bunch of strangers will help her!" He shouted before exiting the house and slamming the door behind him.

I took a deep breath before dropping my head onto the back of the couch and sighing. It wasn't easy having her gone, but I knew I was doing what was best for her. I knew this is what she needed to be able to overcome her past.

=================

Davina's POV

I began to exit my room, I was so tired of being here but this is what my dad thought was best for me...or was it just easier for him to have someone else deal with me?

I lost track of how long I had been here, I mean it wasn't easy being here but at least it helped me realize I wasn't nearly as crazy as I thought I was.

I turned the corner into the bathroom and I heard someone throwing up.

"Are you okay?" I questioned and that's when the person shot towards me

"Davina!?"

"Betty?" I asked horrified "What are you doing here?"

"My mom sent me here because of the Gargoyle King! Why are you here?" She questioned

"My dad sent me here because of how I'm handling being...." I trailed off

She just looked at me for a long moment before pulling me into her arms and hugging me tightly. For the first time in a long time I welcomed the physical contact. I hesitantly placed my arms around her and returned the hug.

"Why were you throwing up?"

"The candy..." Betty began "It's drugs."

"Yep," I said like it was obvious

"How are you fine?" She questioned

"Oh, I don't take the candy...you know being Hiram's crazy niece kind of helped." I said honestly

"You're not crazy, D." She said with a pity look on her face

I just shrugged before turning and walking away. As I entered the main hall there was another unexpected visitor standing in the middle of the room. I immediately lost my breath and went into a full blown panic attack.

He stared at me from his spot with a smirk on his face.

Next thing I knew everything went dark.