Chapter 25- Reckoning

"Davina," Sweet Pea whispered to her as he placed a kiss on her nose. "Wake up, baby."

She woke up and kissed him

She woke up and kissed him. Beyond happy that she was in his arms. Sometimes she would look at him and she'd fall in love with him all over again, she'd look at him and she didn't believe he was real. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her and she crawled onto on him kissing him a bit more passionately. She then bit her lip and lowered herself a bit and let out a deep breath.

+

When they got downstairs Davina entered the kitchen to see her mom drinking a cup of coffee and reading the paper. She smiled and looked up at them when they entered the room.

"Davina! Sweet Pea!" Rose Cooed "Breakfast is on the stove, help yourself."

Davina looked at her mom and Sweet Pea with a confused by happy look. Her mom hadn't made them breakfast since before Travis left. Travis, shit. She knew she'd have to tell him at some point. They sat down at the table and ate their breakfast quietly before she looked up.

"Mom," Davina cleared her throat

"Yes, dear?"

"Can I..." she paused "Travis, can I bring him by?"

Rose looked up quickly "He's here?"

"Yeah?" Davina paused "He's been here for a while now."

Rose let out a few tears "Yes, please. Please!" Rose grabbed Davina's hands "I need to see him."

"Okay," Davina said softly before standing up "We have to go now. By mom."

Sweet Pea dropped Davina off at her house before leaving to go back to his. When she got inside FP was sitting at the table in his uniform for Pops and Jughead was leaning against the window. She came in and dropped in a chair at the table and sighed.

"How was your night with Rose?" FP asked with bitterness

"Rose?" Travis asked as he exited the back room

"Yeah, I stayed at the house with Sweet Pea." Davina said waiting for Travis to snap

"Are you crazy?" Travis growled

"No, Henry wasn't there. He's in jail. She's changed. She cooked breakfast." Davina looked at Travis

"Forgive me if I don't jump to forgive her because she cooked breakfast," Travis sighed as he threw his jacket on

"Just come by and see her," Davina looked up at him "please."

"You're insane,"

"Travis! Look, come and spend time with her and if you aren't convince then that's fine you can go on your merry way." She said looking up at him with puppy eyes

He took a deep breath and sighed "I'm sorry Davy, but the answer is no." he then stormed out of the house.

"You mad at me too?" She asked when she looked at FP who gave her a pity smile

"No baby. I just don't want you getting hurt," he said as Jughead opened the front door

"Sheriff Keller," Jughead sighed "What a surprise."

"Jughead, FP..." Sheriff Keller sighed "Davina. Sorry to bother you but uh-"

"We do not have General Pickens head and we do not know who stole it," Jughead said leaning against the wall

"Same as the last four times you came by to ask us and our neighbors."