Chapter 8- Safety Blanket

"Who is Travis?" Sweet Pea whispered.
"My brother..." she said still staring at the boy at the door.
"Aren't you supposed to be twins? His hair is black and yours is blonde..." He said confused and she turned and looked up him and smiled.
"Yeah we are kind of the yin and yang of twins, I look like my mom he looks like our dad, except he has moms eyes." She smiled before she got out of the booth and ran to Travis throwing her arms around him.

"You...You're home!!" She cried a bit.
"I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you, Davy." He said tightening his grip around her. Once they finally finished hugging they walked over to the booth where Sweet Pea was sitting.

"Travis this is Sweet Pea, Sweet Pea this is Travis." She said pointing back and forth at them.
"Who is he to you?" Travis said defensively and Davina gave Sweet Pea a look because she didn't actually know what to call him.
"I'm her boyfriend, it's nice to meet you." He reached his hand out to shake her brothers.

They sat around for hours talking and catching up, Davina told them about FP and how he was their father, and how they're currently trying to get him out of jail. How their mom and Henry died, and all the chaotic crap that has gone on lately.

"I should have made you go with my, D. I shouldn't have left you." Travis said squeezing her hand.
"Trav, I needed this. I needed to discover who I was and all this has given that to me." she said as he was brushing his fingers against all her faded bruises and stitches. "I'm okay, I promise."

The only reason they noticed the time was because Davina looked up to see Jughead sitting with Archie. She excused herself and walked over to the boys and sat down.
"What's going on?"She whispered narrowing her eye at Jughead.
"Nothing, D. I just did my favor for Penny and now i'm going to see dad." He said like it was obvious.
"You what!" She whisper shouted "you went without me?"
"Yeah, and I'm glad I did," he snapped at her protectively
"Hey, who is the guy sitting with you?" Archie chimed in
"Sweet Pea?" she said confused
"No... the other guy." Archie rolled his eyes.
"Travis, my twin brother? Don't tell me you forgot that he existed?" She said forgetting Travis had been gone for 3 years and nobody had heard a thing from him "right....he's been gone."

Jugheads head was spinning at this point, it seemed like every time he turned around there was a new sibling. He invited Davina to go with him to see their father but she said that he should go alone and she went back to join the other two men, curling up in Sweet Pea's arms.

"Are you here to stay?" She asked Travis nervous for the answer.
"Probably," he said blankly before he excused himself and left.

Davina and Sweet Pea went back to her place and crashed as they had been up all night. When they woke up from their nap they decided to stay home and play video games. Jughead and Betty walked in and Betty kept talking and talking about the nothing, or at least it seemed like nothing to Davina because she wasn't actually paying any attention.

Davina curled laid her head on Sweet Peas lap and looked up at him distracting him, now that she wasn't playing any longer. She kept reaching up and pretending she was going to put her finger in his nose, these two were completely comfortable with each other. Sweet Pea kept lightly pushed Davina off the couch and she just sat up and gave him a pouty face.

Jughead and Betty had left earlier in the day to go work on some black hood shenanigans and to go to school leaving Davina and Sweet Pea alone.
"Are you nervous about going back to school?" He asked while playing with her hair.
"No, I'm excited to be out of this house and to get back on a bike." She said sitting up and looking at him "if I see that girl put her hands on you again, I will beat her ass." She said with all seriousness.
"I'd pay to see that," he smiled before planting a kiss firmly on her lips. She pulled away and stared directly into his eyes
"You're mine, and I am yours." She said before kissing him again.