Chapter 9- Castle

Davina walked into the school to see jingle-jangle being consumed, teenagers making out in the halls, lockers and walls being vandalized and she took a deep breath and whispered "good to be back," to herself

Davina walked into the school to see jingle-jangle being consumed, teenagers making out in the halls, lockers and walls being vandalized and she took a deep breath and whispered "good to be back," to herself. She then felt a hand touch her back and she jumped and looked back.

"Damn Princess, it's just me." Toni laughed as she wrapped her arms around her friend "how are you feeling?"

"Like i'm happy to be home. You never realize how much you'll miss something until it's taken from you, and I missed being at school and with my friends." Davina smiled at her friend. She then parted ways with Toni and headed to her new English class because her teacher Mrs. Melborne left so all the kids were split up. When she walked into the English classroom class had already started.

"Miss Jones, how nice of you to finally join us," the teacher said sarcastically and she just smiled at him "You can sit in the back in that chair since Sweet Pea doesn't seem to want to sit down. He won't bite." Davina's eyes locked onto Sweet Peas and her smirk curved into a devilish smile.

"Actually, Mr. Howard he does," She said winking at the teacher before turning and walking to Sweet Peas chair and sitting down. Mr. Howard continued his lesson but Davina's sight was obstructed due to Sweet Pea sitting on the desk. She just smiled up at him and took his phone from his hands and wrote something and he looked down at it and a smile stretched across his entire face.

He leaned close to her and whispered in her ear "remember when you were the fragile North Sider?"

"What can I say? You unlocked my true self, disappointed?" she leaned back in her chair crossing her arms and staring at him.

"Not at all," he smiled back at her.

"Are you two lovebirds ever going to join our conversation?" Mr. Howard shouted at them and Sweet Pea turned to look at him

"She's much be company, Pete." Sweet Pea said trying to get under the teachers skin and Mr. Howard just rolled his eyes and went back to teaching the class.

The bell rang and the students exited the class and so did Mr. Howard, however, when Davina went to leave Sweet Pea grabbed her waist and pushed her against the wall placing his lips against hers. He lifted her up and her legs wrapped around his waist and her fingers played in his hair. They stayed like that for a few moments before parting their ways and heading the their next class.

Physics, gross. While Davina wasn't fond of physics there was another reason she hated it, and her name was Chelsea, and Chelsea was the tramp who kissed Sweet Pea that night in Pops. Davina sat in the very back and she overheard Chelsea and her friend Maddy talking about how Chelsea was going to make another move on Sweet Pea.

"He's so hot," Chelsea said biting her lips
"I bet he's really good in bed," Maddy said giggling "I heard he's seeing someone though."
"Must not be too serious if people don't know about her, right?" Chelsea said laughing and then looking back at Davina who just looked at her bored. When in reality she was ready to rip Chelsea's head off.

After class had ended Davina hung out in the courtyard for a bit before heading back inside to go to lunch, only to be stopped by Maddy.

"What?" Davina growled
"I just wanted to let you know, I tried to stop Chelsea from kissing Sweet Pea. I did." She said with regretful eyes.
"What do you mean?" Davina said furrowing her brows.
"Chelsea kissed Sweet Pea in the hall right after class, he pushed her backwards off of him but she said she'd see him at lunch. I just wanted you to know that I told her not to do it." Maddy said before Davina nodded and thanked her.

The whole cafeteria turned to look at the door when Davina threw the double doors open and walked through them, looking like a scene from the movie. She saw Chelsea walking up to Sweet Pea and she just cracked her knuckles and neck before walking over to her boyfriend. She cut Chelsea off and then climbed on top of Sweet Peas lap and kissed him roughly. She then stood up and started walking away before Chelsea muttered something under her breath. "Serpent slut."

"Shit," Toni whispered to Jughead "she fucked up." Not even a second after Chelsea said that did Davina grab onto Chelsea's collar and slam her against the wall.

"Next time you decide to kiss someone elses boyfriend, make sure doesn't bite." She pushed against Chelsea before turning to walk away, Chelsea grabbing onto Davina's hair and pulling back. Only to be met by Davina's right fist to her cheek bone. Next thing the crowd knew Davina and Chelsea were in an all out brawl the only reason it ended was because Sweet Pea ripped Davina off of Chelsea and set her on the table holding her down.
"Babe, calm down." he said as he placed a kiss on her lips which she instantly melted into.

After school they went their separate ways. Davina went home and hung out with her dad for a bit before she got bored. So she went into her room and changed then she drove to Sweet Pea's house, when she parked out front she discovered he was home alone. She became a pro and knowing when his family was there or not. So she walked up to the door and knocked, when he opened the door there stood the blonde beauty in an open rain coat with lingerie on underneath and heels. She was leaning against the door frame before Sweet Pea looked her up and down and pulled her inside quickly.

"Fuck me," he said to himself and before he could finish Davina spoke up
"I'm trying," she smiled
"What are you doing to me?" He said before lifting her up over his shoulder and carrying her down to his room throwing her on the bed.

Afterwards they laid there as they drew shapes on each others bodies with their fingers. They were perfectly content in each others arms, and neither of them wanted this moment to end. That was before his mom came in the door and saw them. She made a gasping sound before turning around and leaving as fast as she could.

"How many times is she going to do that?" Davina laughed as Sweet Pea pulled her onto his chest and kissed her.