Richard

We were preforming and we were doing our usual stuff. Something didn't seem right. I couldn't put my finger on it. Then all of a sudden I realized the music didn't sound right. I looked around and noticed Paul wasn't standing. I played and danced over to him.
I tried to shake him. He wasn't responding. I looked up to find Till had stopped singing and everyone had stopped playing. Till walked over to me.

"Is he OK?"

"I don't think so."

We ended up calling for help. Till found something. It was a empty pill bottle and according to the bottle it was supposed to have been filled yesterday. He showed me and all I could think of was why.

We called for help and I ended up going with them. The worse part was he stopped breathing and his heart stopped. I had to sit and watch them shock him. I wanted to cry. I couldn't help still asking myself why.

I waited and I cried. I didn't know why he did this. I had flash backs and realized he hasn't been acting himself. I was so blind not to notice. The doctor walked over to me.

"He is stable. But, I think it wise someone find out why he did this. You can see him."

I sat next to him and noticed the red makeup still on his face. I couldn't help but find myself having more flashbacks. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my name.

"Richard."

I looked and found Paul staring at me. "Welcome back. We almost lost you. Why did you do that?"

All he did was cry. I knew something was wrong. I wish he would tell me.