Paul

I was getting better but I couldn't see well. So, Till had me get my eyes checked. There was damage. I had to wear glasses. I could not see without them. I was ready to go home.

I had just got out of the shower and heard someone in the house. I got dress and I went into the kitchen. I got a bone crushing hug. It hurt really bad.
I had my head down.

"I heard you got attacked and hurt. How are you?" asked Richard.

I looked up. "At the time I had cracked ribs and couldn't see. I do have damage to my eyes and can't see without glasses. Flake got stitches in his arm."

I could see the worry. We decided to go out and I was happy. I told him not to worry. I was glad he was sort of happy. So, we went out to dinner. Then went to a movie.
We then went for a walk. We had fun I was glad. We finally went home and I laid down with Richard. I watched Richard sleep.
He looked peaceful. I watched him sleep for a while and then I kissed him. I got up and went to my office.

I started to play and I was thinking about everything that had happened in the last few years. I know it was alot of bad luck.

I went out. I left a note. I was almost to my destination when everything went black. I had been driving.

I woke up to realize I was upside down and couldn't move. I could hear people yelling. I could smell something burning. I had a feeling this wasn't going to end well. A medic got me out and away from the car as it exploded. I knew I was badly hurt. They kept telling me to stay with them.