Flake

I woke up and looked at the person I hit. I felt bad. I had texted someone. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened it. It was the short guy.
"Flake, what was you texting me?"

I showed him. "What did you do to Ollie. I showed him but didn't realize I hit him and knocked him out as well."

I left the phone and ran as far from the place we was staying as I could. I ran to a bar and sat and listened to the music. I found they had a keyboard. When everyone was done playing I asked if I could mess with the keyboard.

They let me. I started to play some song I didn't realize what it was. Also another and another. I kept going. I most be a keyboard player or piano player or something. I know I was told I was in a band. But, wasn't told what I did.

When I stopped playing someone turned on the music and played a few songs I just played. I indicated a pen and paper. I asked what the band was called and they told me Rammstein. Who was the members? The guy looked at me scince I just played there songs.

But, went with it Till, Oliver, Paul, Richard, Schneider, and Flake. The keyboard player is Flake. I just knocked out Oliver and I think Paul. They have not played since a series of unfortunate events. Flake being kidnapped by the Russian mafia.

I looked at the bar tender and he then realized who I was. We were writing back and forth. I am sorry for what happened to you.