Schneider

I had no idea how long I have been like this. I woke up and could tell something was really wrong. I could not see hardly anything. I could make out shapes. I saw someone sitting next to me. I hurt everywhere as well.

"Till?"

"No, Paul, no one has seen Till in seven months and no one has heard him in six."

"This is my fault."

"No, I should not have hid in your guys house. He knocked me out. He was afraid of hurting people. So, he left with the promise I would check on you."

"How bad is it."

"You fell 25 feet. Your alive and had alot of broken bones. You have seizures. Anything I am missing?"

"I am almost completely blind."

I could tell he was sad. I was sad. I had no idea how I was going to do things.

It took me a year and a half to learn how to do things again. Including playing the drums blind. I had a stick I used. I learned how use it. I had a phone I have it read to me and answer back. Thank you Siri. I went to look for Till and had a very good idea where he was.

I made it to my destination. I asked for help. I had to get past where I fell to get to the cabins. The only reason I wasn't crippled was my blankets. I then was more careful this time. I made sure the rigging was correct and everything.

I made it up this time. I was so happy. I now wore dark glasses like sunglasses. I lost 75 percent of my vision. I didn't want to damage the rest. Then I took meds for the seizures. I then went to look for Till.

I heard talking and recognized that voice anywhere or should I say heard sad singing anywhere. Funny I sat near by and the song was about me. I walked over to him and tried to find his hand to confort him and I got pushed down to the ground. Now I see what the others were talking about and the stress of it all sent me into a seizure. I was sad it came to this. It never should have come to this.