Oliver

The doctor had a nice talk with me. The problem he had amnesia. But, he could only remember the last thing that happened to him and I have to help him remember. But, there is a chance he will never. I wanted to cry but I couldn't.

I took him home and his cat was glad to see him. He was unsure of the cat. I felt so sad. "His name is Axel. My name is Oliver. This cat is mine his name is Otto. We live together."

I gave him the bed and I took the couch. I didn't want to freak him out more. I felt bad enough he didn't remember me. When he went to bed for the night I went to Till's. I had left Flake with his phone and he remembered how to use it because he text me a hundred questions.

Till answered and let me in. Schneider knew something was wrong when he saw me. "Oliver, what is wrong?"

"I am just talking what if at the moment. What if the person you cared about didn't remember anything but something bad that happened to them and there name. Also how to use a cell phone. Plus doesn't know how to speak anymore. But, yells out of fear."

"Why, do I get a bad feeling about this."

"Also I forgot very unsere of there own cat."

"I really don't like where this is going."

"Neither do I." said Till.

I got a message on my phone. It was from the person next door. I was friends with him and told him what he was hearing. Flake was yelling so loud in his nightmare it was bad. The guy felt bad.

"That was the guy next door. There was yelling coming from my house. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to help..."

Schneider made a phone call. I broke down and cried. I couldn't take it no more. Schneider let me cry on his shoulder.

Paul and Richard showed up and that is when I noticed what he was up to. He filled them in and that is when Paul asked, "Are you talking about Flake?"

"Yes, I was he finally woke up. He does not know us."

I saw each one was sad. Then a idea hit. "Why don't we take him on a vacation with all of us and take the cats?" said Richard.

"You know that is a plan. Somewhere that would let us stay as long as needed. How does that sound?" said Till.

"I like it." said Oliver.