Schneider

I looked at the location of Flake's phone and realized it was in the room. I then looked at them. Till saw my look "What?" He said as he caught Paul as he fell off the bed. He was out again.

"The phone is here."

"The watch has a tracker on it as well that he wears." said Richard.

I saw fear in their eyes as Richard went with the emergency people that took Paul. Till was meeting them. I found Paul's glasses and put them in my pocket. They were on the floor. He was lucky they didn't get broken.

I went to look for Flake I made it to a bar. I walked in and looked around and sat at a table. I heard one of our songs. This was twilight zone creepy.

I know a few hours had passed since I had found the bar. I cleaned the room as well first before I left that was how I found Paul's glasses. At least he was able to tell me a little.

I walked up to the bar tender and at this point there was only three people in the bar. Me, the bar tender, and a red head. "I am looking for a friend of mine. He isn't quite sure of who is except for his name."

"I met your friend. He felt bad about hurting two people out of fear."

"I had a feeling that was the case. So, then you know that he is one messed up person right now. We had been trying to help him."

"Don't give up on helping Flake. You will be rewarded in the end."

"Thank you."

The red head faced me and he had been crying. I noticed it was Flake he changed his hair color and the way he looked. I did get him to come with me back to the place we were staying at.