Paul

Who would want a guitar player who could only play and not move around. I had a feeling this is not going to end well. I had my head down when someone tapped me. I saw it was Oliver. I saw Flake standing next to him. They were smiling. Richard kept my old guitar with the shot in it.
Oliver took me and pushed me outside. Him and Flake were taking me somewhere. Didn't he feel weird pushing me in a wheelchair. Him and Flake took turns pushing me. I just went with it.

We came to a bus. Oliver picked me up and Flake got the chair. What are they up too. So, I noticed everyone was on the bus. They were smiling. All I could think as Oliver sat me down was no way. Are they doing this?

"You all didn't want me to quit. You want me to continue?????" I said.

"Yes, we do. It doesn't matter that you can't walk. We still all care. Don't think other wise." said Till.

I didn't know what to say. I was shocked. I was handed something it was from the whole band. I opened it and it was a new Les Paul. It looked just like my old one. I wanted to cry. They all thought about this and it was nice. I tuned it and started playing.
They were happy. But, why wasn't I. I didn't understand. I thanked them all.