Paul

I woke up but my sight was blurry. I realized my glasses were gone. I could make out someone sitting next to me but, not who it was.

"Richard, it that you?"

"Yes, I don't know where your glasses went. You had a bad concussion. But, your going to be ok."

"Flake, was so scared. Please don't blame him. He was showing me what he did to Ollie and I think he lost control."

"I know. He ran away as well. He hurt Ollie really bad. You were the lucky one."

I was released and Richard had to help me because I couldn't see we ended up in another room. "Hi, Paul."

"Hi, Till."

"So, how bad is it?" Asked Richard.

"20 stitches going from his head to the face. He is going to be mad."

I stayed quiet and listened. "I don't think he will."

"Why, do I have a feeling this has something to do with fear."

"Flake, why did you hit me?"

We all looked at Ollie. He was released as well. We were on our way back to where we were staying. Ollie knew about the stitches.

"I forgot to tell you Flake ran away." said Richard.

"This was my fault I should not have tried to wake him from his nightmare. Paul, I am so sorry you got hurt as well."

"It is ok."

We went to our rooms. We had to think of how best to help Flake. We were not going to give up that easy.