Paul

I fell asleep on the floor of my office for the fifth time this week. I woke up to my phone blinking. A missed call from Schneider, another from Till, and another from Ollie. Also a message from Richard. I called Schneider back and found Richard was looking for me. Till also said the same thing. Also so did Ollie. I got up and looked outside and realized Richard wasn't here. I called Richard and got no answer. I read the message and he felt guilty. He apologized to me. He still cared.
I called Till and asked if he could help me look for Richard. I had a bad feeling about this. He met me at my house and we went to look.

I had a really bad feeling. After what happened to Flake unknown to him I put a tracker on his phone. I was able to track him.
I was shocked when I found he was at the place that the Russian Mafia used. I hoped this wasn't another kidnapping. We got there and I walked in and I found part of the roof fell in.

Till followed me and I called Richard's phone. I heard it going off underneath all the mess. Till called for help and tried to keep me calm.

Help came and freed Richard and I went to the hospital with them. Till said him and Schneider would take care of the car situation and meet me. I was sitting in the waiting room when Ollie who felt like he lived in the hospital found me.

"How are you Paul?"

"Oliver, what was he doing there?"

"I think he was looking for you. If I didn't know any better he is lucky."

"Yes, I was told he is going to have stitches but, lucky he is. That cut on his head was bad."

The doctor came and said we could see him. Also when he gets up he can go. So, me and Oliver walk into the room and I sit next to him. I felt so bad.

"I am so glad it wasn't worse."

"Me too. By the way how is Flake?"

Oliver looks at me with the saddest look ever and he sat down on the floor next to me. He started to cry. He reached in his pocket and I realized he had Flake's glasses. I realized this was bad.

"No, change I miss him."

I look over and I see Richard start too wake up. He looks at me. "Paul, I am so sorry I do love you please stay."

"I know."

"I have a few questions what happened? Who found me? How did I get here? Who is crying?"

"The roof caved in and I put a tracker on your phone. Till called for help he was with me and Oliver is sitting on the floor crying."

Richard pushed the call button and was released. when Oliver got up I saw that Richard noticed Flake's glasses in his hands. I saw Richard get a sad look on his face. At least we are ok. We are no longer mad at one another.