Oliver

I thought I heard Flake say he was sorry to me. When he disappears we find him in the music room. I am starting to wonder how much he remembers.

I took a walk and I have been thinking about what if he never remembers completely. I miss things the way they were. I sat and cried.

I walked back to my room. I have been giving Flake space. Paul and Schneider stopped me before I went past the music room. They both gave me a quiet motion with their hands. I heard the keyboard. They motioned for me to look and I saw Flake playing keyboard. He remembered and I was happy. We then heard Richard and Till and we motioned for them to be quiet and showed them why. We moved very quietly to a place we could talk.

"I think I know when he remembered. When he ran away the bar had a keyboard and they were playing our songs." said Schneider.

"Do you think he remembers us now?" asked Richard.

"Hard to say. He still doesn't trust us. But, excuse me for a moment." I said.

I called the doctor that treated Flake and told him everything. To find it wasn't amnesia but, it was a safety thing to protect him and us. He is blocking everything. So, the less he blocks from his mind the more he will remember. I was shocked. I told everyone else and they were just as shocked. So, we snuck into the room with Flake.
He happened to look up and see all of us. He stopped playing.

"Why did you stop that was good?" said Richard.

He got up and walked out of the room and went to ours. "It was a nice try." I said.

I walked to our room and found Flake already in bed. I was at a loss for words. He was avoiding everything. How do I help him.