Oliver

We went to save Flake. We got to the building and it was a instent fight between us an the Russian mafia. It was a pretty intense fight. When we had won and tied up the last Russian we looked to see how meny of our own had been hurt. I had seen Till running over to Schneider. He was hurt bad. I looked over at Richard and realized Paul was missing.

We walked deeper into the building and that is when we found Paul. He had a knife sticking out of his chest. Richard picked him up and carried him to the front of the building. I could hear sirens. I knew this was bad. I then found Flake he was barely alive. I picked him up and carried him to help.

Me, Till, and Richard was in the waiting room waiting. We were all sad. A doctor came to tell Till that they found something and it was a tumor once removed Schneider may be normal again. He gave them permission. He started to cry.

Then the doctor came out to talk to Richard and said that Paul lost alot of blood and had to be given blood. It missed all vital organs so he was lucky.

He was allowed to go see him.
That left me and I was told the Russian mafia was going to jail for a long time. A police officer came over to me and gave me Flake's glasses and phone and a few other things.

I could not believe this was happening. The doctor finally came and talked to me and he said that they lost Flake twice. They broke ribs and he can't breathe on his own. They didn't know if he was going to make it and they didn't know the effects of his injuries on his future. I was allowed to see him. I walked in and sat next to him and cried.

"I just hope we made it in time. I love you Flake."

I fell asleep in the chair. I had nightmares. I hated that.