Paul

We preform and we are half way through the 5th song and I laid down and didn't move. Till knew my plans. Not long after that I felt someone shaking me. I didn't move. He stopped playing and started to cry. I felt bad but, I had to do this to find the truth. So, I got up and started to play. He never notice.

I got the answer I wanted. I then bent down and hugged him. He looked up to me smiling at him. He was upset. I helped him to his feet and kissed him. The rest of the show was uneventful.

I went for a walk not knowing Richard was following me. He caught up to me. "What the hell was that."

"I had to be sure."

"Of what?"

"How much you cared and I love you Richard and I am not going to hurt you anymore. I have been working on changing my life. You gave me a reason to. Thank you so much."

He stopped walking and looked at me and I could tell he was crying happy tears. He was so happy he hugged me. He kissed me.

"I love you too Paul. I thought I lost you a few times."

"I know and I didn't like seeing you sad."

It started to snow and I happened to be happy to see it snowing we went inside. As we went inside we both went to my room. I had a suprise for Richard.

"Will you marry me Richard."

"Yes, I will."

We had just enough time to elope. I was happy and he was happy. I hoped things were going to look better for us.