Bully ~ (xBBS)

Age: 18
Warning: Angst / Bullying

Request For: SpecialMoth9897

(Y/N'S POV)

I felt my tears trickle down my face as they still laughed at me.

"Just kill yourself already!"

"Ugly Whore!"

"Stupid Bitch!"

"Slut!"

"I wish you died already!"

"Fucking end yourself!"

"Fat pig!"

Those words were repeated until the bell rang, why do I have to be the victim of this? I cried thinking about what they said, it's true. I'm a ugly whore, I should kill myself, I'm a fat slut. I stared at my body rolling my sleeves up to see my cuts, there was so many, too many to count.

A let a fake laugh out as I stared at the ceiling, maybe it's good to leave but it's bad to know that I'm hurting others when I can't control myself. I traced a scar, it was almost healed. It seemed like one of my old ones. I stared at my stomach, I was still fat.

My ribs showed a bit but I was still fat, I don't want to eat. Eating makes me fat, fat makes me ugly. I heard the bell ring for second period as I sighed, let's get this awful day over with.

(CRAIG'S POV)

I stood their frozen. She had cuts on her arms, not one spot was left uncovered. We did this didn't we?We - We made her this way for what? Thinking she was a nobody? Why? Why are we like this? I see her, she's skinnier everyday because we pushed her to it even though she was already perfect.

This is our fault..

(Y/N'S POV)

I walked to my locker hearing the silence in the halls, quite calming. It was until I felt the breath on my neck say something. "Miss me?" I clenched my eyes in fear  as I was turned around, now my back was on my locker. "What? You fucking pussy" Jonathan said laughing at me which caused me to burst out crying.

SLAP

A pain hit my face until every motion paused..

I can't take it

I pushed him away from me getting a growl from him as he pulled my arms making me cried. I stared at his eyes before screaming loudly.. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!"

(JONATHAN'S POV)

I turned around to face the stairs to see nobody.

She was gone.

Is it..

My fault?

(I Week)

It's been a week since we seen her. Is it shocking that I perhaps, miss her? "Evan" I spoke quietly with my hands in my pockets. "What?" I let a sigh out before turning to them all. "This is our fault." They all looked at each other with sad eyes, they knew it was true.

"We need to fix this."

(Y/N'S POV)

I stared at my empty bedroom, I'm moving. I've told my parents about it, they wanted me to transfer to another school in Illinois. I've gotten "better" but deep down I know I'm not. "Honey? People are at the door for you. " My mother spoke kind hearted.

I grabbed my phone checking the time before coming down stairs. I looked around to find no one but my mother in her chair. "Outside dear, they said it was important." I nodded walking out the door to find them..

All of them.

"Y-Y/n, we're sorry." David spoke out, his eyes looked as if he was crying.

"Sorry?"

"How do you think sorry will get you anywhere in life? It's just an excuse!" I screamed at them, they needed to know how I feel. "We truly are sorry, it's not an excuse." I looked at them unpleased, why am I spending my time on them.

"If you'll excuse me I need to finish packing." I said opening my door before I felt a hand grab mine. "Don't go!" I turned around to face the group giving them a lop sided smile. "Give me your reasons." I replied, arms crossed. They looked at each other nervous yet confindence, as Lui walked up first.

"You're talented!" He spoke in his kid voice.

"Life wouldn't be the same without ye." David said with a chuckle.

"You're good at everything you do." Brian said giving me a smile as he blushed a bit.

"We care about you, nobody can take you down." Brock said with his hands behind his back.

"You're a fighter, not a quitter." Tyler said with a wink at me.

"Depression can take over someone, but you fought you're way through." Craig said staring at my E/c eyes with a smile.

"You're amazing in all ways, nobody can change that." Scotty said playing with his thumbs.

"You're a bastard, a loveable one." Anthony said with a laugh, in the process getting a slap in the back of his head from Marcel.

"You know you can succeed without a person's opinion because you're smart." Marcel said giving me a hug.

"We can't describe the definition of you, it would take forever." Ryan said with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"I remember earlier, you slapped me. I deserved it, but you? You deserved to be treated the way you are, special." Jonathan said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

They all turned to Evan waiting for what he had to say, nothing. His head bent down and I knew exactly what he was doing.

"Evan, stiffen up your shoulders and stand up straight."  He stared into my eyes as he sniffled waiting for my response.

"I'll stay."

"If you guys actually cared about me, and Evan Fong?"

There eyes went wide in disbelief as I couldn't help but laugh.

"Go fuck yourself."

SLAM!