Prologue

Cinderella lose her glass slippers and was found by her prince charming, but nowadays, girls like cinderella have to work their way up for their prince to find you. Cinderella like Kim Yeri works part times every day she doesn't have the time to look for her prince or never will she find one,

She works as a part timer in a cafe near her school, she's a waitress at night and a student on daytime. She lives in a small apartment.

Her school is for the elites, where status matters the most. She's not one of them and she's glad for it, she was able to get in for her brains. She's not also alone there, she has friends namely Saeron, Seulgi and Wendy. It's only a month before the new school year starts. She's working nonstop to save some money for the new school year, she wanted to buy a new sneaker aside from school supplies.

She was at the counter when a guy around her age came inside. The girls at the cafe ogled at him, there's no doubt that he is good looking but his looks also shout trouble.

"One macchiato." He placed his card on the counter. After swiping his card, she gave it back and made his order after finishing she immediately gave it to him. "Thank you for coming sir." She bowed down.

"Thanks for the view." He said smirking, his eyes are on her chest so she looked down and saw that one button was unbuttoned making her bra visible, she immediately covered her chest and glared at the guy who was already outside.

pervert

He's dead if she sees him again, she'll make sure of that.