AL eight: Jealous

It was only 5 o'clock in the morning but Yeri was already awake and started preparing for school, she cooked food for her breakfast and lunch, she also included Jungkook's share since he kind of gave her some money to buy some grocery. It's really convenient for her since she can save some money from the grocery.

When she was done packing the food, she hung Jungkook's food by his door and put a note. He's surely going to be late for school again, and as much as she wanted to wake him up, he surely was at the race track till morning so she just let him sleep.

When she went down the building she saw  a black tinted car in front.

"That's not for parking though." She walked towards the car and knock on the driver's seat. "Excuse me, you're not allowed to park here, please park over there." Yeri said while making signs since the person inside might not be able to hear and understand her.

She was startled when the window at the back seat slide down suddenly. It's a man on his 50's and even though he looks old, he looks quite young and good looking, he kind of remind her of someone she knows.

"I'm sorry miss. We just stopped by for awhile, we won't be here for long." The man apologized.

"Oh. If that's the case then I'm going to let you." Yeri then bowed and left after she heard the man said thank you.

She arrived at school earlier than her classmates, so she just read some her notes to pass time. When Saeron and Woo Hyun arrived, the two immediately separated from each other, Saeron looks annoyed while Hyun Woo looks down, they always go to school together since they are just neighbors.

What happened to them?

Yeri immediately turned to Saeron when she sat down.

"Did the two of you fight?"

"I don't know about him, I just told him that my parents are going to arrange me to marriage but he was the one who's frustrated when it should be me. What will happen to me and Jungkook now?"

Yeri was silent for a while. She doesn't know what to feel that moment. She should be happy because her friend will be tied to someone and she won't think about Jungkook now but why does she feel so horrible? It was a good decision about hiding her feelings for him. It's really hard being in a chaebol family, they can't even choose the one they want to marry.

Now why would Woo Hyun act frustrated about her marriage? there's something fishy... wait! Is he frustrated because Saeron was able to have her marriage before him? ooh~ that makes sense.

Jugkook came inside the same time with their teacher. He went to his seat and put his head on his desk to sleep. Yeri doesn't know why she's happy by just looking at him even though he's not a good student and all but still, he's a proper guy in her eyes.

Yeri focused on their teacher, their subject that morning is english. And when it comes to english, she's the best one in her class, that's why when the teacher said that they'll be working by pairs, all the students near her chair wanted to be her partner except Jungkook who's still asleep on his seat.

"Yerim-a, pair with me," It was Woo Hyun, but Yeri thought he'll pair up with Saeron since they've been the pair since day 1.

"o-oh.." Yeri can't decide, Saeron is looking at her too with puppy eyes. She was eyeing Jungkoook who is beside Yeri and in that instant Yeri made up her mind.

She smiled at Woo Hyun and opened her arms as if welcoming him. Woo Hyun was about to go to Yeri's side when Jungkook suddenly sat up groggily and eyed Woo hyun.

"She's my partner, choose someone else."

everyone in the room looked at Jungkook with their mouths opened wide.