AL eleven: Missing

"I told you that the deadline is on wednesday why can't you cooperate with me?!" Yeri yelled through the phone.

It was already monday but Jungkook was not present at school, he said he's practicing for a tournament and that Yeri can do it all by herself since she's smart. 

"What did you say, Kim Yeri? I can't hear ... hello? Yerim-a!!" Jungkook answered her and cut off the call.

The jerk! He did it on purpose!

She can almost hear Jungkook laughing on the other side. Yeri wanted to complain but their english teacher didn't go to school either. She had no choice but to do things herself. Boyfriend is boyfriend, school is different.

You'd ask why they didn't do it on weekend, well that great boyfriend of hers liked to be with his motorbike than to be with her.

Should I just burn it?

Yeri already thought of the things that she'll do to murder his bike. She'll think of a strategy later, for now she'll focus on their research.

It was their english time and Yeri planned to go to the library for research. Suddenly, someone cling to her arm.

Yeri rolled her eyes and looked at Saeron who had a goofy smile on her face. Yeri thought that it will take a while before Saeron talk to her but unexpectedly the day after, Saeron approached her first saying she's fine already, Yeri thought it was weird, how can she be fine already?! She was rejected you know.

But there was more to Saeron that Yeri didn't know,but atleast they were fine again and that's what matters to her.

"Where are you going? Let's go together." Saeron beamed.

"Library" Yeri simply said but it was enough for Saeron to let go of her, It's a taboo to Saeron. She really wondered how they still became friends with their differences.

Yeri laughed at Saeron's disgusted face while wiping her arms as if it was dirty or something, she then head to the library.

She chose some few books that she'd want to borrow then went to the front desk. A handsome guy appeared out of nowhere.

wait, did I say a handsome guy?

Yeri must hide her thoughts if she meet Jungkook, she started to wonder if she ever thought of Jungkook as handsome.

The guy smiled. "Hi I'm Taeyong, The librarian is out for today so I'll be assisting you for now, are these all you need?"  He asked while looking at the books.

"Yes." Yeri answered handing him her I.D.

After writing down the books in her borrowers' card Yeri calculated how long it will take for her to reach in their room since it was heavy.

"It's quite few, do you need help?-" He asked.

"No." Yeri said downright while showing a hand gesture as if not wanting him to finish.

She's not invalid and certainly not weak, she doesn't like depending on anyone, but maybe to him...-- ahh!! wait! how can she still of that jerk even when there's a handsome guy infront of her?

pabo! pabo!

Yeri mentally slapped her face.

"But thank you for the offer." She said to Taeyong then carefully carried the books as if it weighed nothing.

When she was near their room, she saw students cramming infront of the door as if there's a celebrity or what but Yeri wasn't interested so she quitely went inside but not without getting squished by the students.

Yeri thought that it was Jungkook whom the students were screaming for, but that guy isn't even here. It was just Namjoon-oppa.

Yeri nodded, it was just Namjoon-oppa, not even a big thin-- Namjoon-oppa? Yeri looked at the guy infront who was smiling at her while waving his hands.

Damn that dimples!! How can he act so cute at his age?!

Yeri scolded herself mentally and slapped her face for real. She just ogled at two guys in a day! Kim Yerim, you're dangerous!

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Yeri asked after she set down the books. She was still stunned to notice the envy looks of her female classmates.

Namjoon oppa just smiled. "Have you eaten yet? Why don't we have lunch first?"

Yeri accepted his offer, she was famished anyway.

Together, they walked to the cafeteria carrying Yeri's lunch box  and after getting Namjoon-oppa's food, they sat down on a four seater chair.

"Why are you really here oppa?" Isn't he a racer?

"I'll be your new english teacher. A part timer."

Yeri nodded. "What about..." Yeri acted as if driving a motor, it might not be good if students hear that their teacher is racing.

Namjoon-oppa chuckled at her action. "I'm taking a break. Talking about english relieves my stress." he said that in english, the students around who heard him went 'wooow'.

Since when talking about english relieves stress? Anyway, every person is different. So Yeri let it slide and started eating her food.

Slowly, a sillhouette approached the two.

Namjoon looked up and saw it was a guy.

I never thought I was popular with guys.

But his thought were proven wrong when he saw the guy looked at Yeri only.

Namjoon grinned. Well, well, well, what do we have here? It doesn't feel like he's a close friend.

Now that he's not here, what should I do?

To meddle or not to meddle,

that is the question.

***
A/N

Sorry for the late update. I'm thinking if I should put the story of other characters or not. Do tell me your thoughts.

See you next update ^^

And thank you for reading as always!