AL four: The Transferee

"Yeri-a " Irene call her when she was locking her room. It's the first day of class and Yeri was just about to go to her school.

"oh, Irene-unnie, Good morning."

"Good morning as well, where's Jungkook?" looking behind her.

"eh?"

Irene unnie laughed. "I've been seeing you two every morning."

"Ahh... that? It just happen that he always go home the same time with me, it's not for free anyway."

Yeri remembered the past few days cooking food for her neighbor, she even thought she can't take being with that jerk even for a minute that she wanted to put poison on his food but didn't do it, it's just a waste of time anyway.

"I'm glad that you two get along."

"waeyo unnie?"

"It's just that, Taehyung and I will be going to Daegu."

"Who'll be in charger here then?"

"That's why I'm here, I want to entrust you this building and of course there will be pay."

Yeri's face lit up. pay? I can do anything for money!

"Jinjja? What should I do?"

"Just collect the rent and clean around."

It's easy then. "I'll do it unnie."

"Thank you Yeri-a, you're a big help, just call me if there's a problem I'm going to let the other tenants know about this."

"Ne unnie."

Yeri then went to her school. She catches up with Wendy and Seulgi unnie, they talked about what they did during summer, after that they parted ways since they are on different year levels.

She went to her assigned room and saw Saeron, her best friend since freshmen. They decided to talk while waiting for their teacher to arrive.

"I think I'm inlove." Her best friend juts declared suddenly.

"What? to whom?"

"I don't know his name, I just saw him this morning, I think he's a transferee."

"Ahh..."

"He's really handsome, especially the way he ride his motorbike."

"You're so childish, is he that handsome?" Saeron nodded.

"Who's handsome?" Woo hyun walked to us. "Me?" Saeron glared at him.

Saeron crossed her arms. "Oh please you're not even on his level."

"What? yah, I'm the most handsome here." Pointing at himself.

"Blah blah blah, whatever you show off."

The two bicker and Yeri just looked at them amusingly. When the teacher arrived, they all sat on their chair. The teacher welcomed us back and asked how's our summer.

"Now, before we start our class, I'd like to introduce you to someone. He's a transferee, come in."

All eyes are now at the door. Yeri's heart beat more unlike before, why? she feels like she knows who it will be but she can't accept what she's feeling. And just what Yeri expected, she know the transferee

it' s Jungkook.

Saeron started shaking her shoulder who is seating on her right side.

"That's him, that's him."

Oh no.

She was pertaining to Jungkook?

If she think about it, he's the only one Yeri knows who can ride a humongous bike.

I should have known it was him.

"Please introduce yourself."

Jungkook stepped forward with his boxy smile.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook, I hope we get along." Then bowed.

The class cheered especially the girls who started to check themselves on the mirror.

The teacher asked him to sit down beside Yeri and she just rolled her eyes at him when he smiled at her, Jungkook thought of something.

He took her left hand and kissed it.

Yeri was stunned at what he did but she's more concerned at Saeron's reactionwho also have her mouth wide open seeing what Jungkook did.

I ought to!

This jerk, if it cause some crazy girls to go after her, she'll truly kill him.

***

see you next update! :)