AL five: Protect you

Yeri punched Jungkook's arm when she spotted him locking his room that night,he's probably going into fights again, but it's not her nature to interfere to someone's business. It was already midnight and she just got back home from her part time. Her time zone with him is different now.

"Yah! what was that for? aish... you have strong fist for such a small girl." He said grimacing while caressing his arm.

"You! If something happen to me because of what you did earlier you're dead." she said glaring at him.

Jungkook remembered what he did earlier and smirked, he just did it because it was fun teasing her, the more he looks at her, the more he's interested to know what kind of faces she can make, he finds it cute and amusing. There's something about her that's different and he can't figure what it is.

The smirk on his face disappear when her face didn't change, it was really serious. She knows that he only did that for fun, but it seems like she's serious about what she said. It seems like it's a big deal for her.

"Don't talk to me. Even at school." She pointed at him and turned to the door of her room but Jungkook hold her arm.

"What do you mean by that?"

Yeri shrugged his hand that is on her arm and turned to him. "You might think that kids will take it as a joke but you don't know them yet, Once they see someone stole something from them, they won't leave that person alone, Thanks to you, My high school life won't be peaceful anymore. So starting today don't talk to me." Yeri then opened the door of her room and was about to go inside but then he talked.

"If something happens to you then, I'll be there to protect you."

Yeri just looked at him and went inside her room leaving Jungkook standing alone looking at the closed door. It seems like she didn't believe him.

"I'm serious though.." Jungkook said looking at her closed door.

***

Just like what she predicted, the girls started being mean to her but the things they do are minor, she can take all small things to herself. They can't hurt her physically because there's a great punishment for those students who are caught hurting a student. That's why they do things privately. Yeri got lucky by getting on their bad side.

Yeri and Saeron are currently in the cafeteria eating their lunch since it's lunch time. Yeri notice that Saeron keeps on playing with her food, it seems like she's still bothered about what happened yesterday, even the other girls from other sections and levels are giving deadly glares but Yeri doesn't pay attention to them.

"Ya~" she started shaking Saeron's hand. "He was just making fun of me yesterday please don't take it seriously."

Saeron looked at her with her lips pouting, even in that situation Yeri still find her best friend cute.

"I don't care about other people but I want you to know that there's nothing going on between us."

Saeron seemed to be convinced. "But how did you two know each other?"

Should I tell her? ah molla. "His room is next to me, it was not that long when he rented the room."

"bwo? You mean, he's just renting a room but he have a motorbike that is so expensive? jinjja-ya?"

"See? I don't believe it too but anyway, there's nothing going on between us so be assured, he's all yours." Yeri said reassuringly.

"Jinjja?" Yeri nodded. Rather than Jungkook whom she just met weeks ago, Saeron is much more important to her. She's like a sister to her.

Saeron then happily started eating her food. Yeri is impressed that her mood changes quickly in an instant even she's her bestfriend.

After she said that to him she really ignored him, it's been a week now since she said that to him and so far, he ignores her as well, he sleeps when he arrive at school you see. She thought that he's into fights but nowadays his face is clear as the sky. Yeri wonder what he's really into.

And though she ignores him it doesn't mean that the girls stopped making her life miserable, from her locker, to her things, all were ruined and some were missing but she just stayed silent, if she talk, she'll just provoke them to be more mean at her.

P.E was her last subject that day and when she was about to change in her uniform, there was nothing in her locker and even her shoes were missing, she can't go to her work like that, she's really dirty from playing soft ball, she doesn't have extra clothes and worse is that Saeron is absent and Wendy unnie and Seulgi uunie doesn't have P.E that day.

what am I going to do? I can't even go home like this.

Yeri decided to wait for Seulgi and Wendy, maybe they brought extra clothes with them, she know that they have clubs today. She was just glad that they left her outdated phone alone so she was able to text them.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked when he saw Yeri standing outside the changing room for girls. It's like he just woke up.

"Uhh... Nothing, the shower is full so I'm waiting for them to finish." Yeri answered out of nowhere, she wasn't able to think of a proper answer.

"But there's no one there and most of our classmates went home already. You're really bad at making lies, tell me a better one." Yeri just ignored him.

Jungkook got what's going on , he went inside the boys changing room, when he came outside, he's carrying a P.E uniform.

"I did not use that so wear it for now, you'll be late for your work."

Yeri had no choice but to accept and change into his uniform, if she hurry she can still take the next bus.When she went outside of her school, she saw Jungkook waiting on his motor bike.

"W-what are you--"

"Hop on." He tossed her a white helmet to her, Jungkook has black. She's been using it when she ride with him but she never wondered where he got the helmet, since from the start he only have one but now she's curious where he got it. Maybe later. " Hurry." He said impatiently, Yeri was unable to say anything but get on his bike.

"Hold on tight, I'm going to drive fast."

Yeri was about to complain that his speed is normally fast, how can he go faster? But he proved her wrong, this time his speed was doubled that she had to hold on to his waist so as not to fall. She could hear his steady breathing while leaning to his body.

Every time something happens to her, he's always there. She's trying to ignore him but he always came out of nowhere. He's the cause of all the trouble that she's been into but why can't she hate him so? It's like,

She expect him to there when she needed him.

And that feeling scared her.

A/N

finally, I was able to update. Thank you for reading, see you next update !! :)