AL seven: His world

Although it was already midnight, there are still lots of people in there. Yeri can't even find a familiar face. She just followed Jungkook behind tugging on the sleeve of his black leather jacket.

They went inside a room on the third floor of the building. Yeri can see the whole track by the window curtain, the room was big and the interior looks industrial which is different from the facade of the stadium, nevertheless, it's beautiful. There's a bar too.

They went to a group of people sitting on a U-shaped booth leathered couch. All of the guys sitting there are all good looking, how is it possible that they flock together?

"What a surprise, our maknae brought a girl with him." a guy with gentle smile said. He must've sensed that she's staring at him. "Nice to meet you, my name's Hobi and you are?..." offering his hand.

She didn't know why but she's comfortable with him immediately so she stepped forward and shaked hands with him giving him a friendly smile. Jungkook saw that, how can she be comfortable that fast with his hyung? it's getting on his nerve, tch.

"My name's Kim Yerim"

The other guys introduced themselves too. After the introductions, Jungkook and Yeri sat beside each other on the couch facing all of his friends.

"Did you know? he never introduced a girl to us." Jimin oppa said.

"Jinjja?" Yeri couldn't believe that, she looked at Jungkook who didn't said anything but look away. It made her happy knowing he never brought a girl there.

"The race is going to start in an hour, you should get ready." Namjoon oppa said looking at his wristwatch.

"Are you going to watch him race?" Hobi oppa asked.

Yeri was about to answer but she yawned, the warmth of the interior is making her feel sleepy plus she was tired from her part time. Her eye socket is about to fall already, she's just fighting her sleepiness since they arrive.

Jungkook immediately offered his shoulder to her when he saw her yawn which Yeri didn't complain, she was too tired to argue with him. Namjoon oppa and the others already left.

"Sleep here for the mean time, Joy noona will accompany you."

"Who's Joy?" She asked yawning.

"My sister."

Yeri sat straight and looked at him. "What?" s-sister.? she's going to meet his sister so soon? she's not even ready!

"Don't worry, she's a nice person and she's still in highschool like us." He stood up on his seat. "You lie down here first and I'll just go find noona to accompany you." Yeri was left alone in the booth. There are few people in there sitting by the window to watch the race and so are at the bar drinking. Since Jungkook left her there, it must be safe so Yeri lied down on the couch and closed her eyes, letting the darkness envelop her mind.

When she woke up, the first person that she saw is a tall girl in black fitting one piece dress which the end of the dress only end up on her mid thigh sitting on the other side of the couch with her legs crossed while reading a magazine about dogs.

waah... She's sexy.

even though Yeri is a girl, she can feel admiration to the girl. Slowly, she sat down.

"You're awake?  Jungkook asked me to watch over you." She closed the magazine and focused on yeri.

Watch over me? She means.. "You're his sister?" Joy unnie laughed. "wae? don't we look alike?" Yeri slowly shook her head. "That's right, we are half siblings, he got his looks from his mother, while I got mine from my mother."

ah... so they are half siblings, no wonder she's pretty.

Yeri heard her sighed deeply. "I offered to help him and let him stay to our house, he always refuse, I don't know what  to do.." She turned to Yeri. "He told me that there's someone who's cooking healthy food for him, it's you isn't it?" Yeri nodded, Joy unnie smiled happily. "Thank you for taking care of him." She grabbed Yeri's hands as if she's really grateful.

Just like what Jungkook said, his sister is really nice. Though her appearance is far from it.

"You must be uncomfortable with my dress, there's a reason for it, I'm trying to seduce someone." Joy unnie winked.

Yeri blushed, S-seduce?  She take back what she said about her being nice. Joy unnie laughed at her expression.

"Aigoo~ You and Jungkook had the same expression when I told him what I'm going to do."

"Don't listen to her," Yeri turned to the person who talked, it's Jungkook wearing a racing attire, She never imagined that someone would look good with that outfit.

"You're done? You win again, I see." Joy unnie said.

he won? wow. Too bad she didn't saw him race. She promised himself to watch next time.

"It's going to be your turn soon noona." Jungkook sat beside Yeri and leaned on the backrest.

"Since he's here already, I'm going to leave him to you, Let's talk another time okay?" Joy unnie waved ar Yeri and she waved back. She just keep on getting amazed by his sister, she even race.

"Let me borrow these for a while." He suddenly lied down on her lap Yeri wasn't able to refuse.

Act natural, Act natural. You can do it Kim Yeri.

"Are you not going to race again?"

Jungkook chuckled. "While you were sleeping, I won two times already Ms Kim." He opened his eyes and looked up to her. "wae? do you want to go home already?"

If he won two times already then... She immediately grab her outdated phone. It's 4:30 in the morning already. She slept that long?

"Wait for me here, I'll just change into my clothes then we'll go home." Jungkook left her there again. And what did he say? we will go home? It sounds like they are living on the same house. ^////^

Yeri went to the window to watch the race, She can't clearly see Joy unnie because all the racer have their helmets on but since her hair is braided and long Yeri recognized her immediately. She's also wearing a racing outfit. When unnie looked at her direction she waved at her, Yeri waved back.

"Kim Yerim, Let's go." Junkook said by the door wearing his normal clothes, He doesn't look like a racer to her when he wears that.

"I want to watch Joy unnie." She said.

"You can come back next time, I'm hungry." He said with his hand on his stomach. Yeri can't think of a comeback since he said that, She doesn't want him to be hungry. So she had no choice but to go to his side and together, they went to the parking lot.

While he's wearing his helmet, Yeri only looked at him. She wants to spend more time with him and there's only one thing that comes to her mind. She stood in front of him.

"From now on... "

"What?" Jungkook was puzzled by her statement.

"I'll... cook food for you."

Jungkook put his hand over her head and ruffled her hair. "You should've said that sooner, that's what I've been telling you all this time."

Yeri smiled at him, So that's what he mean back at the cafe? She was out of it that he need to put the helmet on her himself.

"You always make me do this myself, tch. Be thankful if it's not just your food-"

"Wae?! wae?! what are you going to do?" Yeri retorted. The jerk ruined the moment. Frustrated, Yeri ride on his bike with a frown.

But Jungkook grinned, he's completely happy about her being frustated and he's glad that he can make her change her mood.

***