AL twenty-two: Worry

Jungkook and Tzuyu walked beside each other at the back of the restaurant. Their grandfather left the two of them some time alone so they could talk.

Jungkook have his hands on his pockets while Tzuyu is fiddling with her fingers. She kept on glancing at Jungkook wondering what's on his mind.

"Sorry if my grandfather dragged you into this, I'll tell him myself that no engagement is going to happen. I already have a girlfriend." He said in an irritated tone.

Tzuyu stopped walking and looked up to him. She should've known! It's impossible that he wouldn't have a girlfriend with his looks.

Jungkook faced her. "And you, you should also think of yourself. What if it wasn't me? You could have been taken advantage of." He nagged at her.

What he said just made her fall for him. How come he's still kind to her? She's starting to wonder who his girlfriend is.

Tzuyu looked down. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, but next time don't just say 'okay' everytime your grandfather or anyone tells you what to do. Do you understand?"

"Ne.."

Jungkook finally smiled. "You're a nice girl. You're going to find someone you like someday, I'm sure of it."

And it's you. Tzuyu thought but didn't voice it out.

She saw him taking out his phone checking something, when he saw nothing he sighed and put it back in his pocket. She wondered why he sighed so deeply, he looks so sad.

The next day, Tzuyu saw Jungkook leaning on the window of their room when she passed by his classroom looking so sad. Why does he look sad again?

"eoh, aren't you the transferee?" Someone suddenly just said beside her.

Tzuyu turned to the guy, he looks familiar. "ne."

Jimin grinned. "Are you looking for someone?" he asked looking inside the classroom to guess who.

Tzuyu shook her head.

Jimin stared at her but Tzuyu averted her eyes. "It's Jungkook, isn't it?" he asked.

Tzuyu's eyes widen. Jimin grinned. "So it's him. You must be the girl who was set up with him, right?"

Tzuyu reluctantly nodded, it was no use hiding anyway.

"That's too bad, since he has a girlfriend already."

Tzuyu's ear perked up after hearing about Jungkook's girlfriend. "Y-you've met her?"

"Yeah, Jungkook's my friend." So that's why he knows.

"What is she like?" She asked curiously. "But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." she said after.

Jimin chuckled but answered anyway. " His girlfriend huh? hmm.. Jungkook said that she's an achiever and from what I've seen, she's practical and a hardworking girl. Jungkook wanted to bring her at our hang out place but she's busy so he just took her there once."

Tzuyu nodded, jealousy started to form inside her. "If he let her meet his friends... he's serious then." she concluded. It's going to be hard then.

"Well, He certainly changed after he met her so I guess he's serious. He sacrificed some things already and does things that aren't like him." He nudge his chin towards Jungkook. "Like that for example."

Tzuyu also stared at Jungkook. She's starting to get irritated at his girlfriend. Just who is she to make Jungkook sad? Not that she has a place to say something.

"See you around Tzuyu." Jimin said.

"How... do you know my name?"

He gave her a billion dollar smile. "I should know the people in the business industry, right? I'm Jimin" he said and walked towards Jungkook who was talking with someone on the phone.

"I should go too." She said to herself when suddenly Jungkook just ran past her. She wanted to call him but he looks in a hurry and he looked so worried.

Jimin was about to ran past her too but she grabbed the hem of his uniform so he could turn to her.

"Why are you in a hurry?"

Jimin grabbed his uniform from her grip. "Sorry, I'll tell you later." He said and followed Jungkook.

Did it have something to do with his grilfriend?

***

Jungkook ran ahead of Jimin who was behind him and went to the information desk of the hospital.

"Kim Yerim please." He said in a hurry to the person. When the person told him what room, Jungkook ran towards the elevator and pressed what floor, Jimin came just in time when the door was about to close.

He kept on looking at the red number above the door. He knew it, it was only a matter of time that she'd be there, he should've insisted that she shouldn't worked too hard! He blamed himself.

"Relax Jungkook, Hoseok told you she's fine already right?" Jimin assured him.

It was Hoseok who called Jungkook that Yeri is at the hospital since he's the son of the owner. Jungkook almost ran towards the hospital since he's banned at riding his bike by his grandfather, he was glad that Jimin hyung was there, they were able to get there using his own bike.

Although he knew that Yeri's already safe, he's still worried. He haven't seen her for days and he only knows that she doesn't listen to other people.

When they arrive at the floor where Yeri's room is, Jungkook ran out immediately towards her room.

She was sound asleep when he came inside. He walked towards the bed beside her and stared at her tired face holding one of her hand. He just noticed the people in there when someone cleared his throat. Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung and Yeri's friends were there, even his sister too. They all have concern written on their faces.

"What happened?" He asked turning to Hoseok.

"The doctor said it was because of the fatigue and lack of sleep. She just need enough rest then she'll be fine, don't worry."

Jungkook nodded turning his attention back at Yeri who's still sleeping peacefully.

"Since you're here, we'll leave first." Seulgi noona said.

Jungkook stood up so he could take them outside but Joy noona stopped him, he just noticed that his sister is wearing the same uniform like Yeri.

"We can go on our own, just stay here. Jimin oppa will take us right?" Joy asked Jimin who immediately said 'yes'.

"Don't worry, I'll take them home safely."

Jungkook nodded. "Thanks hyung."

All of them left, and it was only Jungkook who remained, sitting down beside her.

"You're so stubborn. Look what happened to you." He scolded her even though he knows that she's still asleep.

Taking both of her hand in his, he kissed her knuckles and put them on his forehead closing his eyes. She's already tired as it is, what more if he told her about his situation with his grandfather? It's going to take a toll on them. Slumping his shoulders, he prayed.

Please get better soon.

***

Few chapters left ^^ Thank you for reading :)