AL twenty-one: Distance

Two weeks after...

One week have passed since Jungkook transferred school, Yeri thought that he'll only transfer school, it turns out Jungkook have to return back home as well. She was frustrated because of that and they ended up having a little argument, it was just Yeri partly being sad. So Jungkook left still not okay with her though Yeri already forgave him. Now she just miss him.

They have no communication for a week now and Yeri was busy with school and her part time she haven't got the time to ask Namjoon oppa about Jungkook. She doesn't want to call him first.

That's for him to decide whether he wants to see me or not.

Yeri sighed putting the matter about Jungkook at the back of her head while thinking what to have for dinner. She was currently at the supermarket.

She was busy looking at the vegetables when she saw a familiar face. She smiled to herself and decided to approach Tzuyu.

She tapped her shoulder since her back was on her, when Tzuyu turned around Yeri waved at her. Tzuyu smiled shyly recognizing Yeri from the cafe.

"Hi! Are you shopping alone?"

Tyzuyu nodded. "ne.."

"Really? Then do you want to shop with me? I'm alone too." Yeri beamed at her, excited to finally meet someone new.

Tzuyu smiled brightly. "Can I? That would be a big help. I'm not good with these kind of things."

Yeri chuckled. She can see what Tzuyu means, she looks like a rich girl. Anyone would notice right away once they see her. If she's not careful, her things could be snatched away from her.

The two shopped together, Yeri taught Tzuyu the good stores to buy from and gave her tips about buying fresh goods. When they are done, they separated ways but not without exchanging their phone number. Tzuyu was glad for the help and asked her if they could go there together again, Yeri gladly said 'yes'.

***

Jungkook was busy looking at his phone when someone suddenly tapped his shoulder. It was Jimin hyung.

"Who's call are you waiting for? Yeri?"

Jungkook nodded. He doesn't know if she's just being stubborn or hard to get but he's surprised that she actually able to hold it in not calling him, Isn't she even lonely? Because damn, he is.

He thought that when she told him transferring school, she'd also know he have to go back home. But it was partly his fault too since he didn't mention it to her.

"Did you fought?"

Jungkook shook his head. "No, just a little argument. I'm waiting for her to call me."

"She might be busy."

She is. Jungkook started to wonder if she's getting enough sleep.

"Why are you here hyung anyway?" Since Jimin hyung is his senior at that school.

"Oh, I almost forgot why I'm here, thanks for reminding me. Your grandfather wants to talk you later."

"Gramps? Why? Isn't he contented that I transferred here? What does he want this time?" His father is hard to deal with already but his grandfather is just on another level, he can't ignore him or he might go to her and Jungkook didn't want that.

Jimin shrugged his shoulder completely uninterested.

"Are you adjusting here by the way?" He asked. Jungkook just nodded, it's not like he wasn't there before. He was originally there months ago and his friends are there too so there's nothing to adjust to, maybe he had to adjust about Yeri since she's not there. She really became a part of him now.

"Well... goodluck with your grandfather. I'm going." Jimin tapped his shoulder and left.

Jungkook stared at his phone and decided to call Yeri first but to no avail, he was directed to a voice mail. He ended the call and groaned inwardly.

After classes, Jungkook walked outside the gate of their school, there was already a black car waiting for him, he got inside and let them led him where his grandfather is.

They stopped at an expensive japanese restaurant, Jungkook went inside and when he opened the door, two old men and a girl is inside who were already seated.

***

Tzuyu was fumbling with her fingernails, nervous about who she's meeting with or who her fiancee is. Although she didn't want to get engage since she like someone already, she had no choice but to comply to the wish of her grandfather, her grandfather said that their company is about to bankrupt and this engagement is the only solution. She's an heiress anyway so it was her way to save their company, her heart don't have a say on this matter.

The man infront of her talk to her fondly, she was glad that he was nice. Atleast she expect that his grandson will also be nice. He told her that they go to the same school and same level but different classes, so Tzuyu started to wonder who it was and thought of faces she remember at their school. She heard that there was a new guy but she haven't seen him yet, she's not interested anyway since she's just interested at the guy whom she bumped to at the cafe.

She heard footsteps coming through to where they are and heard the door being opened. She looked up and to her surprise it was him! The guy who she fell for!

Tzuyu scratched her eyes to see if she's not imagining things but looking at the guy, it looks like it's really him.

So which means... he's my fiancee?

***