AL twelve: Secret

After school, Yeri went to her job. She accepted Taeyong-oppa's offer about joining the book lovers club,it turned out that he was the club president and they were short of members so he asked her, Yeri wanted to join anyway so she didn't refuse his offer, he said that he can help her with the research with the other members if she wants to but she declined, she can do the research herself.

"Oppa! oppa! please watch me, eoh?"

Yeri heard a lady's voice at the counter, she was in the storage room so she can't see the woman but her voice was definitely familiar to her.

She peeked through the door and found Jin-oppa facing a woman over the counter who is none other than, Joy-unnie.

They know each other?

Costumers were looking at them already, how can they not look? a beautiful woman and a handsome guy is facing each other especially since Joy-unnie is wearing a black leather pants and a black sports bra showing her belly button.

Yeri can't imagine how Joy went there looking like that but it seems like to be trend nowadays and she suits it anyway. Joy certainly standout with her outfit.

She can't clearly hear their conversation but it looks like Jin-oppa was rather angry than annoyed.

Yeri checked the list first before she went out of the storage room and went to Jin-oppa'a side to give him the list quietly.

"sister-in-law!" Joy unnie exclaimed when she saw her.

Yeri smiled at her and gave her a little 'wave' since it's her workplace, she didn't want to cause trouble.

"Sister-in-law?" Jin asked looking at them both. Yeri just bowed her head.

"She's my brother's girlfriend." Joy-unnie explained.

"Jungkook?"

"Ah, don't change the topic!" Joy-unnie slapped the counter. "Don't forget on saturday, okay?"

"I don't want to." Jin-oppa said frowning. "If that's all you want to talk--leave, I'm busy." Jin added not looking at her.

It was the first time that Yeri saw her boss angry since he was always calm and gentle. Joy-unnie must have an effect on him.

Yeri saw Joy's face turn to a sad one. She grab her helmet on the counter and turn around but not without giving Yeri a sad smile. Yeri felt bad for her.

"Wait." Jin said.

Joy turned back smiling widely as if she expected Jin to call her.

"I knew it! You won't say no to me--"

"Don't delude yourself, I'm not going." Jin said coldly and tossed her a jacket instead. "If you wear something like that again, It's really the end for us." He said then went inside the kitchen.

The end for them? are they dating? omo..

"tch, does he have to say that coldly? he looked handsome." Joy said looking at the door of the kitchen then she looked at Yeri's way. "I'm going Yerim-a, see you." She said then walked away.

Yeri just gave her a small wave.

After her shift, Yeri grabbed her things and went outside using the back door. There, she saw Jungkook holding two helmets already. Her heart fluttered, she didn't saw him all day and she thought that he didn't really affect her much but now...

she realized she missed him.

"W-what are you-"

"Is that even a question? Of course I'm here to pick up your things, you can just ride a bus or walk." He answered sarcastically.

Yeri rolled her eyes and glared at him twitching her mouth, she didn't want to talk back since he might really do it, he did it once and it gave her an unpleasant memory so don't even ask what happened.

Just wait when we get home, I'm going to sew that mouth of yours Jeon Jungkook.

Grumpily she ride his motor, taking the helmet from him forcefully.

Jungkook noticed that and turned to her. "Yah, are you angry? Why are you grumpy today? Do you have a visitor or something today?"

"I'm always like this so why ask so late, just drive."

She heard him chuckle and shake his head as if letting her do what she wants then started the engine.

What's so funny? Can't he see I'm angry?

When they arrive at the building, Jungkook gave her a key suddenly. Yeri just looked at him and the key on her palm, wondering what's it for.

"My room." He said shortly. "There's a laptop in the closet, use it."

So he'll practice even at night? Just how hard working is he? Yeri doesn't even know if they are still dating or what.

"Why is your face like that? Is there something that you're not telling me Kim Yerim?"

"W-what?! I was just thinking of something." She grabbed her bag. "I'm going bye-" She was cut off by Jungkook when he grabbed her shoulder and made her face him, what he did next surprised her.

She was surprised that she closed her eyes when his face came closer to her face and kissed her forehead, he looked at her after.

He grinned "Just reminding you that we're dating so don't go goofing around, okay?"

Yeri snorted "That's my line you know!"

"Then tell me if something happens at school, no secrets." he said. Yeri remembered last time about her uniform.

"Okay." Yeri thought of something and grinned. Holding on to her back that is full of books, she tiptoed and kissed his cheek, she ran after leaving him speechless.

Jungkook chuckled, looking at her back running away from him while holding his cheek where she kissed him. Shaking his head, he left after seeing that she went inside her room.

Yeri gasped for air after going inside. Her heart just won't stop beating so fast after kissing him. It's her first time kissing someone on the cheeks. What if it's on the lips?

Aniya! aniya! it's too soon for that.

She looked down on his key. It gave her relief-- assurance rather that he entrusted her his room.

secret?

Should she tell her about the club then? But it's not a secret..

"I can just tell him next time."

After changing her clothes, she went to Jungkook's room. Since he wasn't there, she decided to do the work there and unconsciously, she just fell asleep.