Epilogue

Why does it feel like we're inside a drama?

Jungkook shake his head then looked at Yeri who's tending to the kids since she volunteered to work there at the charity on weekends. He can't just leave her be since it was far and he gets worried, that way he can take her with his bike. That's right, his grandfather permitted him to ride his bike now but he didn't mention anything about Yeri. Though she never mentioned it to him, he knows that she's bothered-- afraid of what his grandfather might do.

Two weeks has passed and nothing happened yet, he can still go to school and he can still see Yeri.

He snapped back into reality when he felt someone shaking his leg, he looked down and saw a girl with  a pigtail hair looking up to him with her big eyes she was around five or six years old.

Jungkook grinned at her and carried her in his arms.

"Hey little girl." He pinched her cheeks and smiled when she giggled.

"Oppa~" She kissed his cheek and pinched his nose.

"Why are you calling me 'oppa'? Are you younger than me? Let me see your ID." He teased.

The girl craned her neck. "What's... ID oppa?"

Right, they still don't know what an ID is. Jungkook grinned at the girl.

"Never mind. Hurry and go to your friends." He said letting her down.

Jungkook waited for Yeri and it was already late in the evening when she finally asked him to go home. Jungkook thought she'll live there now, she can't seem to let the children go.

They stopped infront of a supermarket near where Yeri lives since she wanted to cook for him. The way they walked around like a normal couple does and the way her hand feel so secure in his hands felt solemn. Things haven't really been settled but they can take it slowly, as long as they don't let go of each other's hand...

Unknown to the couple, Tzuyu who was there caught a glimpse of them, she was surprised to find out that Yeri is his girlfriend and realized that she really have no chance to get between them. The way Jungkook looked at her and listened to every word that she says says it all. She even mocked his girlfriend not realizing who she really is. Not wanting to let them see her, she left.

After Yeri and Jungkook bought the necessary ingredients, they went to her apartment. Jungkook prepared the table while Yeri cooked. When she was done, they both sat facing each other and started to eat.

"How's the exam by the way?" Jungkook asked since she took exams to more than 3 colleges.

Yeri sipped on her soup. "I passed all of them."

"What? Then why do you look like you just lose then?"

"It doesn't change the fact that I still don't have something that I want to do yet in my life."

"Then don't. I'll take care of you. Just be a housewife then."

What?!-

Yeri looked at him with disbelief but he just ate his food nonchalantly.

Is he aware of what he just said?-

"You know that I'm proposing right?"

"You-"

Jungkook looked at her. "I know. We're still young. I have my dream and you, you can take a year off and think it through of what you really want to do. I'm just saying this because I want us to grow together while thinking of our future too, that I'm dating you with marriage in mind. I'll propose to you properly when the time comes so take your time."

" You're serious? What about your grandfather? Your family."

"I believe in you Kim Yerim. Just be yourself. We can't move forward unless we face our problem, so let's stay positive."

Yeri sighed. She was glad that he thinks positively or else they will break down of her negative way thinking.

"I don't want you to think that you need a glamorous job for my sake. Think for yourself, what makes you happy- will make you happy for the rest of your life. Don't be affected by the judgement of others."

He got her.

She was thinking so hard what to do with her life, what course to take, for him. For his grandfather. She wanted to show them that she can be successful and that she can grow bigger, all for their sake but even if she do what she wants, she knew she'll never be satisfied nor happy.

What I want... What I really like to do.

She looked into his eyes and told him what she really wants to be, "I want to be a teacher." she badly wanted to teach kids. Especially the kids at the orphanage, it urges her more to become a teacher.

"That's settled then." Jungkook smiled happily.

"You're not disappointed? Teachers don't get payed much and it takes so much time."

"Of course not." Why would he be? Now that he think about it, it suits her. She likes kids anyway and she's able to communicate with them.

Yeri continued eating happily. Now her heart is at ease.

"Now that you think about it, you can also teach our kids."

Yeri choked on her food. What? Kids?

She hit his head using her chopstick.

"Ah wae?!"

"Don't say something like that so carelessly!" What if someone hears from outside?

"But I'm serious. Are you going to keep teaching other kids then? What about our kids? When are you going to have kids?"

Yeri blushed.

She snapped and said without thinking twice, "I can teach them altogether!"

Jungkook grinned. "Really? Then let's make one earlier that way he or she can be in your first class when you graduate."

Ah really. Yeri sighed angrily and hit him once again.

-fin-