AL thirteen: LQ

The next day, Jungkook attended the morning class but he slept throughout the discussion that Yeri felt bad getting angry with him, he even picked her up from her work last night and didn't show any tiredness or frustration. Since he let her borrow his laptop, the work isn't that much anymore so she decided not to ask for his help that day.

When lunch came, she gave him his lunch since he didn't come home that morning. Them being a thing is already an old news when Namjoon-oppa arrived in their school, since he's always the topic of the students, especially since he's young and single. Yeri felt relieved because of that.

Jungkook grabbed the lunch box that is wrapped in a cloth and stood up from his seat.

"I'll be gone in the afternoon but I'll be back after class to pick you up." He said then left. Yeri was not even able to react at all.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!"

Your key...

Sighing, Yeri decided to give it to him later. Afternoon went by and since it was shortened time, their classes ended early so she decided to wait for Jungkook in the classroom.

She was busy reading the material when she heard someone knocked on the door, smiling she looked up expecting it was Jungkook but it was Taeyong instead, leaning on the door smiling widely.

"Oppa... what are you doing here?"

Taeyong-oppa walked towards her and tooked the seat beside her.

"I'm just wondering why you're still here, classes are over right?"

"Ah... I'm waiting for someone." She answered.

"A boyfriend perhaps?"

She just nodded. Yeri realized that admitting she's in a relationship is kind of embarassing, she didn't know why, maybe because she's not used to it. The fact that she's dating Jungkook felt surreal on her part.

"How's your research going anyway?"

"Oh, not that much anymore. Just a few pinches then I'm done."

"Is there anything that I could do to help? I'm not in a hurry to go home."

"It's okay I'm fine, but thank you for the offer." she said smiling.

Yeri focused on typing that she didn't realize that Taeyong was inching closer to her while looking at the screen of the laptop. When she looked at him to ask for his opinion since he wanted to help her anyway, she found herself looking at his side profile, her nose a breath away from his cheek.

She was taken aback that she wasn't able to react quickly, only when someone cleared his throat she was able to get a hold of herself and looked at the person at the door. Jungkook is leaning at the door while his hands are on his pockets, he looked serious.

Yeri then closed the laptop and hurriedly organized her things before standing up, Taeyong noticed her hurriedness and looked at the door to find a guy looking at him seriously.

Is he the boyfriend? He looks familiar.

Yeri went to Jungkook's side, she smiled at him but he just looked down at her and grab her things without saying anything then walked ahead of her.

Oh no, is he angry? ottoke...

She ran to catch up with him not even saying goodbye to Taeyong.

He was silent when she arrived at the parking lot and even when they went to her workplace.

Is he really angry? he must've misunderstood.

When they arrive, Yeri immediately grab Jungkook by his shoulder when she came down of his motorbike to stop him from leaving.

"Wait, talk to me." She said taking off the helmet.

Jungkook took his helmet off too but he didn't look at her, he get off from his bike, he looks quite pissed at her. He was biting his lips off as if stopping himself to say unapproapriate things.

"It's not what you think, Taeyong-oppa just offered to help and I didn't know he got that close with me. Believe me." Yeri explained.

Jungkook then looked at her still angry.

"I told you to tell me anything, didn't I? I told you! No secrets. I don't care if you're close with him or not but I asked you to tell me everything, why?!" He said that angrily and yet Yeri saw hurt in his eyes.

She grabbed both his shoulders to make him look at her.

"I'm sorry, I know! I should tell you but I was too preoccupied with so many things and you have no time to talk to me, I didn't want to bother you."

"That's for me decide if you're a bother or not! How do you expect me to believe you?" Jungkook said yanking her hand away from him and left with his bike.

Yeri felt like her strength was drained that she fell on the floor. How can things go that way? It was a misunderstanding! why can't he believe her? Is it really her fault? maybe it is.

Does he have an issue about secrets? Why does he look so hurt? He's not going to break up with her, isn't he?

Yeri felt helpless after thinking of the possibility.

What should I do?