AL twenty: Option

A/N

I'm back :)

***

The news about Jungkook going to another school immediately spread in their school. The girls started giving him gifts and flowers and some were even confessing to him even though they knew he have a girlfriend.

"Kim Yerim, you face her." Jungkook said hiding behind her.

Yeri frowned. "Who? why?"

"Another one came." Yeri then knew what he meant. A confessor came again.

She rolled her eyes and slapped his hand away from her shoulder.

"You deal with it." She has no time to deal with his fangirls, there's much more important thing for her to do than grab other girl's hair.

Taking her bag she walked towards the door.

"Ya! Kim Yerim! Where are you going?!"

"Where else? work." She said and left. She's not riding with his bike for two weeks now, Jungkook said he sent it for repairs so she's back at taking bus again. She kind of missed riding the bus too.

Jungkook followed her until the bus stop. They are waiting while  standing a few steps away from each other, when the bus came Yeri went on first followed by Jungkook. She sat near the window and Jungkook sat behind her. Couples can do that right? Or are they the only ones who do it? Ah never mind.

When they arrive, they separated ways. Yeri didn't ask where he's going and went straight to her work place and as usual, Joy unnie is there. She was surprised she's not wearing her usual clothes, she's wearing clothes like a normal person would. Is it because it's going to be spring soon?

"Unnie." Yeri called her so she knew that she's there.

Joy smiled gently at her. "Yerim-a, You're early today."

Yeri smiled and gave her a knowing look. "I'm taking extra hours now." She's working over time nowadays.

"Really? Is that why you look skinnier? Or my brother doesn't feed you? Tell me so I can beat the shit out of him."

"Unnie!" Yeri laughed at Joy's choice of words.

Joy chuckled. "I'm joking. There's no way I'd lay my hand on him. He's precious to me."

Yeri was envious that Jungkook have someone like Joy unnie beside him. "He's precious to me too."

"ah jinjja, are you bragging that you have a boyfriend?" She asked acting as if she's annoyed.

Yeri laughed."Ne." She said to make Joy get more jealous of her.

"You two lovebirds really. Can I have one coffee please?"

"In a minute."

She went and get a cup of coffee.

"Enjoy your coffee." She smiled at Joy and went back behind the counter.

A costumer came inside, Yeri doesn't recognize her. Must be new around here. She looks pretty and just around her age too. She instantly smiled when the costumer stopped infront of the counter while looking at the drinks.

"Goodevening ma,am. What would you like to have?"

The costumer then looked at her and smiled pointing what drink she'd like and Yeri immediately gave it to her.

She was about to leave when she stopped as if she remembered something and turned to Yeri again.

"Um... May I ask where is the near supermarket here? I'm new in this area." She informed Yeri.