AL one: The guy next door

A/n 

Enjoy! :)

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Yeri just finished her shift that day so she went home immediately to sleep through the day since she works overnight.

"Yerim-a." Irene-unnie approached her when she was about to open the door of her room, who is the landlady where she's staying.

"Irene-unnie, What's the matter? It's not about the rent is it?" She asked grimacing not making it obvious but she noticed anyway.

unnie laughed at her expression.

"aniya... It's not about that, you always pay on time and I appreciate that even if you're having a hard time."

"oh, that's a relief if it's not about the rent, then why..."

"Ah, I'm just here to inform you about the new person occupying the room next to you."

"oh. Someone moved today? I should greet her then." She'll make rice balls later.

"Then that's all, you should rest, you look beat."

laughing "Thank you for reminding that unnie. Then goodbye unnie, see you later." then went inside her room.

Irene left scratching the back of her neck as if forgetting to tell Yeris omething she missed. Ah molla, I'll just come back if I remember it again. Taehyung will be coming in the afternoon; she needs to cook for him.

Yeri washed up first, wore a short and a baggy clothes before sleeping, it was three in the afternoon when she woke up, her work's at eight so she still has time to make some rice balls for the new tenant. She really wants to work on day but her boss said no one wants to work at night, she was glad that her boss pays her some extra, she can't say no to that.

After making the rice balls Yeri went to the room next to hers and knocked on the door. She didn't change her clothes yet; the tenant will be a girl anyway.

No one answered so she knocked again. She heard rustles from the other side, the door being unlocked. When the door opened she prepared her smiling face and the plate of rice balls in front of her, but her face faltered when she saw the person in front of her.

"YOU?!"

Oh gosh, I hope I'm dreaming. This can't be

Irene who was scooping rice remembered finally what she forgot.

"Ah!"

"Wae? " Taehyung hurriedly came behind her and took hold of one of her hand. "Did you get hurt?" asked a little panicking.

Irene laughed at her boyfriend's expression. He acts like a child but she loves it when he acts manly in front of her, but she won't tell him that.

"Aniya... I forgot to tell Yeri about the new tenant."

Taehyung sighed in relief and hugged her from behind

"Don't scare me like that, I thought you were hurt." She turned around to hugged him back. "What about the new tenant?" He asked.

"I just forgot to tell her that it's a guy, he's name is Jungkook."

Back to Jungkook's room, Yeri was still standing in front of his door, she wanted to lash out on him, to get angry and curse at him but changed her mind when she saw his face, he have a cut on the side of his lips and few bruises as well.

She immediately went inside his room.

"Hey wait-" Jungkook was speechless, how could this girl have no decency? He could only follow her in the small kitchen. He's not even surprised that they are neighbors, he saw her once in the area.

Yeri put the plate on the table and looked for a first aid kit, when she found it, she dragged the guy to sit down and started cleaning his bruises.

"Wait, I can do it myself."

"Shut up." She said furrowing her brows.

"Ya- a-a, it hurts, can't you be gentle? Is this your revenge?"

Yeri dabbed the cotton on his face with force.

"Ya!" He shouted but then stopped himself because his jaw just aches when he talks.

"Don't worry, this is just today, once you heal I'm going to break your face, you pervert." She said now gentle on treating his wounds.

Jungkook chuckled. "You're short, how can you defeat me?"

Yeri kicked his knee to prove her point.

"Yah! - a -a" It really hurts when he talks. " Just you wait when I get better." holding his knee.

Yeri just shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm going to ask this even though I don't want to but it's rude not to know my neighbor, what's your name?" Yeri asked.

He hesitated but told her anyway, "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

"And I'm Yeri, Kim Yerim."

After treating his wounds, she went back to her room to get ready for her work.

Yeri didn't mind her neighbor after that, she didn't have the time and it was the last time she was nice to him, they'd just pass by each other but not without exchanging curses at each other or insults, besides that they don't mind each other business. Yeri knew that he's caught up on fights in the streets, he'd go home with a cut on his face or bruise but she didn't ask, it's not her place to ask that about him, she just wanted to live quietly. But she guessed that it won't happen that easily.

Yeri was waiting for a bus that 5 in the morning, her shift just ended and she's sleepy. Once school starts she'll just have to work 5 pm until 11 pm. But for now, she has to endure working overnight. Although it's uncomfortable waiting there because there are guys who are there as well and they don't look like they'd do something right. They were even looking at her from time to time. She could feel the back of her hair standing.

I hope the bus comes soon.

She was confused when a motor stopped in front of her, and a big motor that is, the expensive one, the ones you see at TV that is used in racing.

She was surprised when the guy takes out his helmet. It's Jungkook. He was smiling at her as if satisfied with her expression, His ego have gone to heaven once again. Yeri thought he likes to brag or mock her. It's infuriating. Is he here to insult her? Yeri could only grit her teeth. This guy really.

"What are you doing?" Why don't he just go in his way?

"Hop on."

Yeri looked at him. She clearly heard him wrong.

"What?"

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》