25. "Harry."

A/N: Talk about a plot twist! haha, anyways, intense chapter, with some language, so be careful. Also, 700 reads what?!?!?!!? thank you all so so much, ily x

______________________________________________________

Judith

“ The boys are coming over tonight.” Harry whispered, his arms snaking around my waist, his lips dangerously close to mine.

“ Your brother is in the kitchen.” I said through my giggles, listening as Louis sang along with the radio.

“ So?” He challenged.

“ Since when are you so bold and careless, Styles?” I joked, watching as a smirk played on his plump lips.

“ Since you came into my life.” And his lips met my own, as they moved in perfect sync. And I didn’t care if Louis saw us. And I didn’t care that the front door was opened and someone might catch us. And I didn’t care that he had me pinned, taking full control. I didn’t care. It was only him and I. Nobody else.

“ Okay, okay, we need to stop now before we have a full on make-out session in front of the elevator.”

“ Elevator sex sounds better?” He raised a questioning eyebrow at me, causing me to playfully hit his chest.

“ Get a grip, Styles. I’ll go get some groceries and I’ll be back so that we can start on dinner for the boys.”

“ I have a better idea, you can stay here, and we can order in when the boys come.” He pecked my lips, that smirk never leaving his face.

“ Bye, Harry.” I said through my giggles, as I got into the elevator and pressed the ground floor, before he had the chance to stop me again.

“ Party pooper!” He yelled, but his chuckles soon followed his words, as I bit down on my lip, feeling something that was completely unfamiliar to me. I was feeling.. alive, perhaps, along with happy, in love, complete, and every other good feeling in the book. I walked down the street, an inevitable smile on my face, as pictures from the past few days went through my head. Harry, surrounding me, fully taking me in, his lips brushing against my skin, his breath igniting my insides, his moans echoing through my ears. His smile, his laugh, the way his eyes sparkled whenever he was happy, the dimple that he never intended to show, yet it always revealed how joyful he really was. He was a piece of art, that I’d spend a lifetime and more admiring and it would never do it justice, it would never do him justice. Suddenly, I was pulled into a dark alley, my head being hit against the wall, as cold hands pinned me down. I couldn’t trace what was happening, nor was I able to identify my attacker, that was until his lustful voice filled my ear, and I was back to that night.

“ Miss me?” His voice wasn’t remotely as warm as Harry’s, his hands weren’t as tender. And I saw him, black circles surrounding his blood shot eyes, a light beard forming on his unshaven face, a runny nose almost touching mine, and I could have sworn I was about to throw up everything I hadn’t eaten yet.

“ Todd.” My voice came out as a plea, but I couldn’t help it, I couldn’t mask my sheer panic, I couldn’t fake my fading strength. I was back to being disgusted of my own skin, feeling him everywhere, smelling him on my every bone. And I couldn’t bare it. The smirk on his face was soon molded into a demanding frown.

“ I need money.” He threatened, my eyes wondered to the grocery bags scattered on the floor, before meeting his again.

“ I just spent my money on this, Todd, I swear-“ And before I could finish my sentence, I was lifted against the wall, my back colliding into it one too many times, as he slapped me across the face, before directing a single punch to my nose. I felt hot blood dissolving into tears that I didn’t know were being shed.

“ Todd,” I whispered, losing all stamina, as he hit my bruised body against the wall again, screaming at me in rage.

“ Hey, what the fuck is happening here?” That wasn’t Todd’s voice. I didn’t know whose was it, but I was distracting myself by replaying Harry’s voice in my ears, it was the only way for me to not allow myself to slip into infinite unconsciousness, and force myself to not wake up ever again. Todd’s arms left me, as I slid against the wall and to the floor, with no will power, no dignity, and nothing left for him to take. I was left on the floor for God knows how long, spitting my own blood, my vision blurring for pictures of Harry to play in front of me.

“ Fuck, Judith.” I was being pulled into foreign arms, and I tried to fight against them, with all that I had left in me. I didn’t want to be in his arms anymore. I couldn’t bear the thought of what he would have done to me if he was to have me in his hold again.

“ Hey, calm down, it’s me; Zayn.” I slightly relaxed into his hold, as I felt his arms examining my wounds. I couldn’t quite tell if his touch was tender or not, since I had lost all my senses, going absolutely numb.

“ Harry.” I called for him in my state of almost unconsciousness. I needed him to make it all go away. I needed him to touch me so that I’d rid my body of Todd’s disgusting claws. I needed him to hold me so that I’d feel anything again. I needed him to kiss me so that all traces of Todd’s existence would fade away. I didn’t know how much time had passed, it could have been minutes, or hours, or even days. I had lost all tracks of my surroundings, until his voice saturated my ears again, and I was released from Zayn’s arms, to fall into his.

“ No, no, no, no.” That was his voice, ever so panicked and distressed. Nevertheless, a smile broke through all the pieces of my being.

“ Fuck, Judith, what did he do to you?” His hand was moving against my cheeks, and I wanted so desperately to open my eyes, to properly see him. I wanted to reassure him that I was fine, but I wasn’t. I wanted to tell him that he wouldn’t need to stitch me up again, but I knew that he still would.

“ Harry.” And all came crashing down on me, as I fell into agonizing sobbing. He held me tighter, for the sound of his racing heartbeats to slightly calm me down.

“ I’m sorry. I am so fucking sorry, Judith. I should have been there. I should have protected you. I am such a fuck up. God, I’m so sorry.” And he was crying along, and it should have been painful, only it wasn’t. The idea of Harry feeling so deeply for me was as reassuring as the fact that he was there, holding me, and he didn’t care that I was bleeding out on his shirt, or that I was a sobbing mess, or that it would probably take ages for him to fix me up, yet again. He didn’t care. And I went to sleep, knowing that if I didn’t wake up, he’d grieve over me, he’d cry on my gravestone, and beg for me to come back. He’d be broken and wrecked, and it would all be because of the loss of me. He’d love me till the day he’d meet me whether it’d be in hell or in heaven. And maybe death wasn’t so bad after all.