11.

The night was coming to an end, and I was slightly disappointment by it. It's only Friday, but weekends just tend to fly by faster for us. Especially since we get to see each other more.

Everyone is sprawled out somewhere in the living room. David and Liza were cuddling on one end of our triangle couch, and Gabbie was by their feet. Everyone else was sitting on the other half of the couch, besides me and Scotty. There wasn't enough room for us. I'm laying my head on his shoulder as the credits begin to roll.

"I'm sleepy." I say with a yawn. "Hi sleepy, I'm Liza." I turn around to Liza so I could sick my tongue out at her. "You shouldn't Dad joke me."

"She gets grouchy when she's sleepy." Sarah told everyone. "Especially when she wakes up." Scotty added.

"I did not come to my own home to be criticized." I joke towards everyone.

"I think the little baby needs her sleeeeep." Sarah cues towards me.

"You know, I would love to do that, but that requires me standing up and walking all the way to my room, which is in the back of the house."

"Come on, sleeping beauty." Scotty began to stand up.

"You are not about to carry her lazy ass to bed, are you?" Sarah questioned him.

"It looks like I am." He bent over to pick me up bridal style. "Alright. That's fine. Just don't get pregnant!" I groaned at my cousins usual response to me hanging out with Scotty and dug my head into his chest.

"You really are tired." He layed me down on the bed and kicked his shoes off.

"Yeah, it's been quite the day." He reached up to turn off the light by the string and layed down next to me.

"I had a lot of fun, but I'm stuffed." He told me as he pulled me into his arms.

"Yeah." I scoot as close to him as I can. "Me too."

-

"Lovebirds lovebirds lovebirds!" I am woken up by David and Liza repeating these words over and over while jumping on my bed. "Leave me aloneee." I grumble as I move completely on top of Scotty. He puts his hands on my back and held me tighter. "I hate you guys." He mumbles in a raspy voice.

"Come on, you know you love us." Liza teases us as they jump down. I groan and turn my head to give them a glare but I notice that David has his camera out. "You're both assholes." I say as I turn my head the other way.

"Awww poor Avery doesn't want to be on camera." David teases me in a baby voice.

"Of course not, do you see me right now?" Scotty moved his head up to look at me after I said that statement. "Shut up. You always look good." He kissed my forehead and tried to sit up but couldnt because of the way I was laying on him. I sigh as I stretch and move to let Scotty up. "I'm too tired for this."

"Well we came in here to tell you that we made breakfast." Liza said grabbing David's camera and turning it off. "And by we I mean Heath'

"Heath made it?" I asked suprised. "Heath is an excellent cook." Scotty tells me while standing up to stretch. I couldn't help but stare at his muscles when he did so.

"I knew that, I just didn't know he could make himself at home so easily." I turn to dangle my legs off of the bed, but didn't want to refuse Scotty when he gave me a hand to help me up, so I stood up and walked over to the mirror. "Actually I take that back. He does have a habit of doing that. Also since when did my hair decide to become a birds nest?"

"You figured it wouldn't be so tangled after you cut it, but I think it's gotten worse." Scotty told me with a small laugh.

"Yeah, I think you're right." I look in the mirror one more time before joining Scotty by grabbing his hand and walking to the kitchen. I didn't even know David and Liza had left my room until I saw them eating in the living room.